The Light & Motion Sola Photo 800 Light is the most compact and brightest focus lights in its class, providing underwater photo and video enthusiasts with power and flexibility in a small package. The SOLA Photo 800 is the perfect focusing and modeling light, combining 800 lumens of white light in a 60 degree flood beam, with a 300 lumen 60 degree red flood beam.
The Light & Motion SOLA Photo 800 Light is small, powerful, and easy to use. Built on Li-ion battery and external charging. Its clean flood beam doubles as a video light for the new class of cameras and the Red Light allows you to sneak up on the sealife.
Ready To Go
Sola photo lights have a factory sealed body so you never need to worry about flooding. Control is accomplished through a magnetic tap switch that allows quick power changes and locks for travel. Three indicator lights behind the bezel report the power and battery charge status.
Battery and Charger
Multi-voltage charger interchangeable blades and external wet connection gold plated charge pins for long life. Built-in lithium-ion battery is charged through external charge ports with gold plated receivers for years of use. You never need to remove the battery and charging is easy and fast on beach or boat.
Sola Photo 800 Light Features
- 800 lumen white flood and 300 lumen red flood output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- Red light is not visible to many underwater creatures, allowing a shooter to approach, focus, set up shot, and shoot with strobes without disturbing animal beforehand
- A powerful LED array using the best CREE LEDs and enhanced firmware.
- Coloured battery and mode indicator lights make it easy to manage battery life to maximise use.
- Multiple imaging mounts available, including standard 1" photo ball, 1/2" Locline, and YS mount.
Sola Photo 800 Light Specifications:
LUMENS (White / Red):
High – 800 / 300
Med – 400 / 150
Low – 200 / 75
High – 70 / 120 mins
Med – 140 / 240 mins
Low – 280 / 480 mins
104 mm x 57 mm x 57 mm
4" x 2.1" x 2.1"
to 90 metres
Includes: Charger, bag