The Cressi Geronimo Elite Mimetico Camouflage Speargun 115 cm is a new version of the outstanding camouflage Geronimo Elite, created especially for those who prefer muzzles designed with use for circular rubbers in mind. The new muzzle is extremely hydrodynamic and compact; the standard model sits a single circular rubber, provided with the spearfishing gun, but it is ready for customisation with a second one.
The rod adheres to the fuselage until the trigger is released thanks to the specific course taken by the line over the head itself. A number of improvements have been added to the handgrip: the rod’s release mechanics has been updated, the grip itself strengthened, a solid ring inserted for the line, and a V-shaped pointing notch added on the loading sternal support.
Cressi Geronimo Elite Mimetico Camouflage Speargun Features
- Perfect for the aggressive fisherman.
- Special aluminium alloy barrel.
- Resistant to bending even when using the most powerful bands.
- New open muzzle is hydranamic and compact.
- Grip comes with a brand new adjustment system that makes it possible to personalise its size according to the diver's hand.
- Pivoting bow system that blocks the shaft against the barrel.
- Lightweight and high performance.
- Shaft: Comes standard with 6.50 mm Fin shaft; will fit 6.25 mm and 6.0 mm shaft.
- Colour: Camouflage.
- Total Length: 115 cm (45 inches).
- Digitally-enhanced camouflaged and contoured barrel, blends in with ocean and kelp environments.
- Shaft is constructed with 6.5mm heat-treated stainless steel which virtually eliminates bending when used.
- New generation thermoplastics have been used for the contoured handgrip and muzzle. Super-light, these materials are also sturdy, durable and highly resistant to mechanical pressure, and ultra-rigid for more precise firing.
- Special, anti-corrosion aluminium tubes eliminate any bending of the barrel, even on the long models with the highest-tension bands.
- The highly compact, hydrodynamic point makes it possible to lower the positioning of the bands. The result is to optimize the forward thrust and guarantee perfect visibility and simultaneous rapid and precise aiming and firing.
- Very gentle shaft release system; ring for the line; sterna support for reloading; dovetail triggering for the reel; band choices.
- Conveniently positioned line drop on hand grip, and adjustable firing tension setting.
International shipping: Not available.
Shipping within Australia: Email or call for prices.
Our standard freight fees do not apply.