Sonar Bungee Shock Cord - Thick (5 mm | 3/16 in diameter) is by far the more popular size, often used on regulator necklaces. This is premium quality bungee cord for diving applications that is made to exceed Australian standards. It is much stronger and more durable than cheap imported solid rubber core shock cord.
Sold per metre (39 inches).
- Premium marine grade, multi-strand elastic core.
- HT polyester covers with a fine plait smooth construction.
- Offering long life wear resistance to abrasion and UV degradation
- Consistently allows over 100% elongation and recovery.
- Not affected by water and heat resistant.
- Scuba Diving, Marine, Fishing, Boat covers
- Transport, Utes, Trucks, Tarps etc
- Farms, Industrial and Construction
- All general purpose shock cord applications
Bungee shock cord is a longer-lasting and more durable alternative to surgical tubing because it is rot-proof, waterproof, and resistant to mould, mildew and UV. This shock cord is constructed with a multi-strand elastic core and an abrasion-resistant HT polyester cover with a fine plait smooth construction, suitable for marine applications. Stretches 100% of its original length: a piece 30 cm (12 in) long will stretch to 60 cm (24 in).
Sorry, but we only sell shock cord suitable for diving applications. 3 mm, 4 mm and 5 mm are the only sizes available to us. Black is the only colour available.