The Tusa Sport Mini Platina Child Mask (UM-12) fits child faces ages 4 to 8 years old according to the package, but being the second smallest mask in our range we feel 4 to 6 years is a better age range unless you have a petite 8 year old you are buying for.
The Tusa Sport Mini Platina Mask (UM-12) is a great child's mask for Snorkelling with a low volume 1-piece tempered glass construction for a unobstructed field of vision creating enhanced vision, EZ adjust buckle technology, ClearVu tempered glass lens and hypoallergenic crystal silicone skirt and strap .
Tusa Sport Mini Platina Mask Features:
- Hypoallergenic Crystal Silicone Skirt and Strap
- Single window design for maximum field of view
- EZ adjust buckle technology
- High quality polycarbonate frame
- ClearVu tempered glass lens
- Packaging advises fits child ages 4-8 years old, we at The SCUBA Doctor believe 4-6 is a better age range for this mask fit.
Great Bright Kids Colours:
Clear skirt, Translucent Blue frame(CLB),
Clear skirt, Translucent Pink frame (CLP),
Clear skirt, Translucent Green frame (CGR)
1-4 year old?
To get a mask smaller than this, you will need to purchase the mask via a set - the Palm Beach Set offers the smallest mask on the market with the Starfish Mask which fits 1-4 year old faces - please see Palm Beach Set.