The 14.3 cm Small length Sea & Sea Sea Arm 8 Double Ball Arm is part of a line of modular accessories for underwater housing of DSLR cameras. The Sea Arm 8 (SA8) system is intended to connect an external strobe to an underwater housing for a DSLR camera. The SA8 Double Arm Small features ball joints at either end that connect to ball clamps. These ball clamps in turn can connect to Sea and Sea's Slide Ball Base and Strobe Head, to attach an external strobe to a camera housing in a highly adjustable configuration for underwater use.
Adding artificial light to underwater photography and video is the key to better images. Having the best platform to help provide that lighting is as important as the artificial light itself. If you want to add lighting capabilities to your underwater camera system one of the important components is a Double Ball Arm. To support your Strobe or Video Light the Sea Arm 8 143 mm Double Ball Arm will allow you to get the best lighting angles to optimise your images.
Constructed of corrosion-resistant aluminium alloy with an anodised finish, the arm measures 14.3 cm (5.7") long and weighs 60 g on land.
Sea & Sea Sea Arm 8 Double Ball Arm - Small 14cm Features
- Adding Artificial Light to Underwater Photography and Video's is the Key to Better Images
- Having the Best Platform to Provide Lighting is As-Important as Artificial Light It's-Self
- Add Lighting Capabilities to Camera Housing/Tray
- Allows Connection of Strobe or Light to Camera/Housing or Tray
- Compatibility: Compact Digital Cameras or SLR Systems
- Advantage of Proper Lighting Angles
- Corrosion Resistant Anodised Aluminium Alloy with Rubber O-Ring Friction Gaskets