The Sea Arm 8 Double YS Strobe Head Adaptor from Sea & Sea is an accessory for the Sea Arm 8 strobe arm set. It's used to mount 2 YS series strobes to 1 ball clamp, which can in turn connect to other Sea Arm 8 (SA8) system components attached to Sea and Sea's Slide or Fixed Ball Base, for mounting to your camera housing or tray.
Adding artificial light to underwater photography and video is the key to better images. Having the best platform to help provide that lighting is as important as the artificial light itself. If you want to add lighting capabilities to your underwater camera system one of the important components is a Double YS Strobe Head Adaptor. It will allow you to get the best lighting angles to optimise your images.
Constructed of corrosion-resistant aluminium alloy with an anodised finish, it measures 12.2 cm (4.8") long and weighs 70.9 g on land.
Sea & Sea Sea Arm 8 Double YS Strobe Head Adaptor Features
- Adding Artificial Light to Underwater Photography and Video's is the Key to Better Images
- Having the Best Platform to Provide Lighting is As-Important as Artificial Light It's-Self
- Add Lighting Capabilities to Camera Housing/Tray
- Allows Connection of Two Strobes or Lights to Camera/Housing or Tray
- Compatibility: Compact Digital Cameras or SLR Systems
- Advantage of Proper Lighting Angles
- Corrosion Resistant Anodised Aluminium Alloy with Rubber O-Ring Friction Gaskets