The Light and Motion GoBe S 700 Spot Beam Dive Light uses the more powerful GoBe+ body with the 700 lumen spot beam light beam to provide a rechargeable LED adaptable torch with a 20 degree beam angle optimised to eliminate hot spots and provide an excellent balance of beam distance and viewing angle for a variety of uses.
Waterproof to 120 metres for scuba diving, the GoBe+ 700 Spot is also good for biking, hiking climbing, kayaking or surfing. It combines the design features of Light & Motion's popular Sola scuba dive lights with the size and convenience of the company's commuter bike lights.
The GoBe S 700 Spot diving torch incorporates three power levels (700, 325 and 100 lumen) and two auxiliary modes which activate an SOS strobe or an extended burn time mode that can allow the torch to run for up to 36 hours at 50 lumen. A single indicator LED on the body provides battery status information during use.
The GoBe platform allows divers to interchange light heads, bodies and mounts which makes it one of the most versatile and powerful light platforms that is not just limited to diving use. Thanks to the intelligent design the GoBe dive lights can be cooled by both water and air, allowing the light to be used for many other purposes. Even if the GoBe does get too hot the unit is protected by integrated thermal management controls to prevent damage. The light heads can be swapped to achieve different results including spot, wide, red or blue lights.
The GoBe S 700 Spot utilises the 2.2Ah body which can power the 700 lumen spot light head for:
- High (700 lumen) - 90 minutes
- Medium (325 lumen) - 3 hours
- Low (100 lumen) - 12 hours
- Extended (50 lumen) - 24 hours
- SOS (100 lumen) - 36 hours
Factory sealed system offers flood free performance with FL-1 Certification.
High, Med and Low output modes with SOS and Extended Runtime options.
Universal distress signal mode with long run times for enhanced safety.
Narrow beam pattern for increased beam reach and focus.
Micro-USB provides the most versatile and convenient options to charge up.
Modular design supports a variety of mounting options.
- 20 degree spot beam is perfect for a general use beam as a standard flashlight, bike light, or dive light.
- 700 lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- Innovative design allows light heads to be interchanged for ultimate flexibility.
- Waterproof to 120 metres.
- Engineered with the highest level CREE LEDs and optimised firmware.
- Custom engineered reflector optimises the light to provide the most efficient and effective distribution for all your outdoor needs.
GoBe S 700 Spot Beam Dive Light Specifications:
Lumens: High – 700, Med – 325, Low – 100
Run Time: High – 1.5 hrs, Med – 3 hrs, Low – 12 hrs
Charge Time: 5 hrs
System Weight: 178 g
Size: 4.9" x 1.9" x 1.9"
The Gobe dive lights are supplied with a USB charger (no mains adapter provided) which can be used to charge the battery from an USB outlet. Charge times will vary depending on the power output of the USB port but at 2 Amps the battery will fully charge in five hours.
- GoBe S 2.2 Ah battery body
- 700 spot light head
- Body splash caps
- USB charging cable
- Bar mount