This Tusa Solla Visio Pro Snorkelling Package combines a Tusa Sport Visio Tri-Ex Mask (UM-31), which fits adult medium to large faces, with a Tusa Sport Hyperdry Elite Snorkel (USP-250), plus a matching pair of Tusa Solla Full Foot Fins (FF-23), a matching coloured Tusa Mask Tamer Strap Cover (MS-20), a Tusa Imprex Snorkelling Bag (SB-31) and a Tusa Mask Anti-Fog Film for a single lens mask. This complete snorkelling package delivers both excellent performance and superb value.
Great for Snorkelling
Full Foot Fin Features:
The Tusa FF-23 Solla Fins are the full foot version of the Tusa SF-22 Solla.
The design uses alternating panels of soft and stiff materials across the blade to create a three channel pocket. Combined with a pair of vents and reinforced side rails, the Solla FF-23 allows you to get the most out of every kick.The patented 20-degree angle between heel and blade keeps the fin at the optimal angle to boost propulsion.
It is powered by ForcElast technology which offers unparalleled performance and efficiency previously unseen in a traditional blade fin.
In addition to ForcElast technology, the Solla features TUSA's patented 20° Angled Blade Design (A.B.D.), an optimised three channel crescent shaped blade with reinforced side-rails and vents and a soft anatomic foot pocket.
- Full foot version of Tusa Solla SF-22
- Powered by ForcElast Technology
- TUSA patented 20° Angled Blade Design (A.B.D.)
- Newly designed anatomic foot pocket enhances comfort
- Three channel blade with crescent tip maximizes propulsion
- Reinforced blade side-rails and vents fine-tune performance
- Standard with Anatomic Fin Strap (A.F.S.)
Fin Sizes: XS, S, M, ML, L, XL
The Tusa Sport Visio Tri-Ex Mask (UM-31) is a revolutionary 3-window design that offers an ultra-wide 168° panoramic view. This amazingly wide viewing angle is achieved by the incorporation of domed side windows and the significant reduction of frame structure around the lenses, increasing the field of vision by dramatically over traditional masks. The UM-31 mask gently conforms to the contours of your face. Constructed with crystal silicone, this mask has been crafted for divers who want a wide front lens combined with a low volume design.
- 168° panoramic view through 1 window lens
- Patented domed side windows
- Reduced frame structure to reduce blind spots
- Patented round edge skirt for increased comfort and better seal
- Three-dimensional strap for unprecedented fit
- Five-position strap angle adjustor for micro-adjustment
- Fits medium to large adult faces
The Tusa Sport Hyperdry Elite Snorkel (USP-250) features TUSA Hyperdry Elite dry top technology (patent pending) that stops water from entering into the snorkel, a drain chamber and purge valve for easy clearing, and hypoallergenic crystal silicone swivel and mouthpiece.
- Hypoallergenic Crystal Silicone Swivel and Mouthpiece
- Patented Hyperdry Elite Dry Top Technology
- Large capacity drain chamber and purge valve for easy clearing
- Ortho-consciously designed mouthpiece for ultimate comfort
Snorkel Placement: Snorkels are designed to be placed on the left side of the mask when the mask is on the face. Attach the snorkel keeper to the mask strap so the snorkel is fitted to the left side of the face.
Mask Tamer Strap Cover Features:
The Tusa Mask Tamer Strap Cover maximises your mask comfort and fit. The Tusa Neoprene Mask Tamer Strap Cover (MS-20) will fit over most makes of mask straps. Don your mask with ease and make it easy to identify your mask at a glance!
The mask strap tamer/cover helps stop your mask strap from twisting and distorting your seals, giving a better seal around your face. They also reduce hair being tangled in your mask strap (great for people with long hair).
The Tusa Neoprene Mask Tamer Strap Cover is a soft neoprene strap cover that prevents hair from tangling and adds comfort. Both a fashionable and functional accessory, your mask strap is kept in optimum placement for comfort and security.
The Tusa Imprex Snorkelling Bag (SB-31) carries your mask, fins, snorkel and wetsuit to your in-water adventure.
Perfect for keeping all your items together for a snorkelling day out on the boat. It has heavy duty mesh drainage across one half on the bottom to allow water drainage and a zippered outer pocket to hold small items like a hotel key, sunglasses or purse/wallet.
- 72 cm (H) x 45 cm (W) x 25 cm (D)
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Mesh side and bottom allows for draining of your gear after a day of fun
- Extra mesh side pocket with zipper
- Available in Black only
Mask Anti-Fog Film
The Tusa Mask Anti-Fog Film will keep your favourite single lens mask fog-free while diving underwater.
Made with long-lasting durable material, the film can be installed easily on any single-window mask
and is reusable with proper care.
Video shows twin lens product.
- Easy installation
- Prevents Fogging
- Fits any 1-window mask
- Easy to clean
- Long-lasting durable material
- Metallic Red (QB/MB) - Black fins (BK), Black skirt with Metallic Red frame mask, Black and Metallic Red snorkel, Black mask tamer
- Metallic Blue (QB/MDR) - Cobalt Blue fins (CBL), Black skirt with Metallic Blue frame mask, Black and Metallic Blue snorkel, Cobalt Blue mask tamer
Why Black Skirt Diving and Snorkelling Masks Are Better
Clear skirts on diving and snorkelling masks are popular because they minimise the claustrophobic feeling some people get when they wear a mask. Nevertheless, clear skirts actually interfere with vision. Extraneous light entering through the clear skirt makes it more difficult for the eye to focus and causes reflections that obscure vision. Demonstrate this by looking out a window from a lighted room at twilight. You will see better by cupping your hands around your eyes as you press your face to the window. For these reasons, knowledgeable divers and snorkellers seeking the best possible vision prefer masks with black skirts.