With McNett Iron Mend you can fix rips, holes and tears on anything made of neoprene in seconds. Just cut the neoprene patch to fit, and use your home iron to create a permanent repair. Iron Mend is also perfect for reinforcing high-wear areas, like elbows, knees and under arms. Our iron-on patch is lined with BARRITEX™ for extra abrasion resistance.
The Iron Mend Repair Kit is designed to extend the life of your wetsuits, drysuits, waders, gloves, boots and accessories, so you can enjoy your gear longer and save money. Sounds like a win-win to us.
Extend the Life of Wetsuits and Drysuits
McNett Iron Mend Features:
- Iron-on repair patch for neoprene fabrics
- Repairs neoprene in seconds with ordinary household iron
- Lined with BARRITEX for extra abrasion resistance
- Strong, flexible, permanent patches allow for flexibility and comfort
- Includes 10" x 6" pre-cut patch, reusable heat shielding paper and step by step instructions
- Increases garment life
Note: For drysuit and wader waterproofing, use Aquaseal Urethane Adhesive prior to Iron Mend application.