The Cressi Newton Titanium is a wrist watch style Mixed gas, Variable PO2, Nitrox dive computer built with a mineral glass display, reinforced casing and four control buttons The new Cressi RGBM algorithm enables safe decompression calculations for repetitive dives. Software handles two different hyper-oxygenated Nitrox mixtures.
Sport Diver Editor's Pick 2015.
The most reliable watch dive computer on the market today.
Yes... we already know the Cressi Newton Nitrox Watch Dive Computer is elegant with its mineral glass face and rubber strap with stainless steel buckles. Yes... we are aware that the Cressi Newton is precise, light and offers visual and auditory alarms, and a backlit display in a 48 mm case diameter. We also realise that the Cressi Newton has the largest screen for a dive watch computer in the world, which simplifies the use and comprehension of every bit of data you might need in and out of the water.
Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. Isaac Newton.
Cressi Newton Titanium Watch Dive Computer Key Features:
- Mixed gas, variable PO2
- Two gas mixes up to 99% O2
- Deep stops and multi-day RGBM algorithm
- Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes
- User replaceable CR2430 battery
- Two year warranty
With a case diameter of just 48 mm, the Cressi Newton is a truly compact
Dive Watch Computer. It's also the ideal tool out of the water
as well, thanks to the option to deactivate the Dive program
to prevent needless alarms or consumption while snorkelling,
swimming, or just everyday use. The face is mineral glass and
the watch has a heavy-duty reinforced case for resistance in
the water down to 150 metres. Rubber strap with stainless steel
The crown of the display is in stainless steel, while the Titanium acronym stands for the rear part of the case of the watch, made of titanium, lighter and more resistant to oxidation compared to stainless steel. With titanium no oxidation forms in the area where screws are inserted, and where usually water and humidity tend to concentrate.
Cressi Newton Dive Computer Technical Features
- 12/24 clock with minutes and seconds
- Precision stopwatch
- Second time setting
- Alarm clock
- Main computer function characteristics
- Dual-mixture CRESSI RGBM algorithm. New algorithm created through a collaboration between Cressi and Bruce Wienke based on the Haldane model, integrated with RGBM factors for safe decompression calculations in repetitive multi-day dives and with mixtures
- Software handles two different hyper-oxygenated mixtures, which can be selected during the dive
- CRESSI RGBM Algorithm. New algorithm created through a collaboration between Cressi and Bruce Wienke based on the Haldane model, integrated with RGBM factors for safe decompression calculations in repetitive multi-day dives
- Tissues: 9 saturation half-times ranging from 2.5 to 480 minutes
- "Dive" Program: Full processing of dive data, including decompression if applicable, for every dive performed with Air or Nitrox
- Full setting of FO2 parameters (oxygen percentage) and PO2 (oxygen partial pressure) with the option to set PO2 between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar, and FO2 from 21% and 99%
- Option to take a Nitrox dive after one with air (even while desaturating)
- Option to set Deco (decompression calculation) or Gage (depth gauge and timer)
- Deep stop can be turned on or off
- Display with oversize digits
- Planning: decompression curve scrolling
- Metric or Imperial unit
- Visual and auditory alarms
- Graphic CNS oxygen toxicity indicator
- Backlit display
- Log book (70 hr or 60 dives) complete with dive profile
- Dive history saved
- Option for full reset if needed, helpful when renting the device
- PC/Mac interface with simulator and dive profile (optional)
- Sporty design for everyday wear
- Durable construction
- Titanium, Stainless Steel and Plastic case
- Battery CR2430 replaceable by the user without tools.
- Made in Italy
Width: 48 mm
Height: 52.6 mm
Depth: 15.8 mm
Face diameter: 35 mm
Black/Black, Black/Grey, Black/Blue, Black/Pink, Black/Yellow
We try to keep the Black/Black in stock.
Please Note: All colours are not kept in stock. Should you have a time restraint on delivery, please phone or email the dive shop prior to placing your order. If your order option is not in stock there will be an approximate 14 to 21 day turn around to get them from Cressi in Italy.
Two Year Guarantee
Cressi guarantees the performance and quality of its products. On Cressi dive computers purchased in Australia the warranty is two (2) years from the date of customer purchase.
Width 150 mm, Depth 150 mm, Height 130 mm
Weight: 470 g
Download/read the Cressi Newton Instruction Manual (PDF, 23 pages, 8 Mb)