Currently out of stock. Please call for availability.
The 2kg Dolphin Tech BCD Trim Weight Pocket lets you store up to 2 kg of extra weight on your waist belt while keeping it out of the way. Once mounted, it will not interfere with any movement while diving and the simple, fail-safe quick release mechanism works every time.
Adding these weight pockets to your weight belt provides divers the easiest way to adjust the weight they need to keep neutral buoyancy.
Does your cylinder get to buoyant near the end of a dive and you keep getting banged in the head from the valve? Maybe you would like to relieve your hips from all that weight from your weight belt? Or you're looking for a simple weight pocket to string on your Harness Waist Strap or Weight Belt? The 2kg Dolphin Tech BCD Weight Pocket is what you need to add some additional weight and get more stability or comfort in diving.
The Weight Pocket easily attaches by sliding over the end of any 2" (51 mm) cylinder band, weight belt webbing or harness depending on where you want to hang the pocket.
The weight pocket is held closed by a sturdy quick-release buckle. In an emergency, weights can be jettisoned by squeezing open the quick release buckle.
Durable, strong nylon construction and all edges are taped and stitched for long life.
Dolphin Tech 2 kg BCD Trim Weight Pocket Features
- Great for added stability in the water
- Prevents excess cylinder buoyancy
- Can relieve hip stress
- Can attach to Any 51 mm (2 inch) webbing
- Open corners for drainage
- Weight capacity: 2 kg (4.4 lbs)
- Non-diver releasable trim weight pouches for improved weight distribution and balance
- Squeeze style quick release buckle closures
- Pouch material: Heavy duty 1680D nylon material will prolong usage.
- All Edges are Taped and Stitched for Long Life
- 13 cm wide by 12 cm high
The specifications say each weight pocket can easily hold up to 2 kg of weights. But the 2 kg Dolphin Tech Weight Pockets can actually hold two of our standard 1.5 kg lead ingots, or two of our 1.0 kg lead ingots, or six of our 0.5 kg lead ingots, for a maximum capacity of 3 kg.