The IST Sports Finger Spool Reel is made of injection moulded ABS plastic, and loaded with 30 metres (100 ft) of standard cave line. It includes a medium sized (85 mm | 3.3 in), durable, double-ended marine grade brass bolt snap.
Finger spools are most often used as jump/gap reels, or for short-distance exploration. The Sonar Finger Spool Reel is a good choice for open water divers who seek a very low-profile reel for use with SMB/marking/lift bags.
Small and low-profile, this finger spool fits nicely out of the way in a pocket or clipped-off to a D-ring.
The holes in the side of the IST Sports Finger Spool Reel allow for clipping in the Double-Ended Bolt Snap anywhere along the perimeter of the spool to keep the line tight when not in use. The reel also comes with a durable, double-ended brass bolt snap clip for ease of attachment.
IST Sports Finger Spool Reel 30 metre Features
- Used as gap reel or for short distance exploration
- Larger finger holes for using with gloves
- No mechanical parts to fail
- Small and low-profile design
- Spool fits nicely out of the way in pocket or clipped off to a D-ring
- Side holes: for clipping in a double-ended snap on perimeter of the spool, keeps line tight
- Strong line: Braided PE, maximum 80 kg (176 lb) dry weight
- Simple, but durable construction
- Double ended marine grade brass 85 mm (3.3 inch) bolt snap clip
Outer Diameter: 78 mm (3 inch)
Internal Diameter: 32 mm (1.2 inch)
Width: 38 mm (1.5 inch)
Weight: 156 g (5.50 oz)
Tip: Thoroughly soak the spool in fresh water after use and wind the line tightly and neatly to ensure smooth deployment next time.