The Tusa TUL-400 is a compact 165 lumen LED dive light with a wide 60 degree beam angle that is powered by three AAA cells. Ideal for a daytime accessory diving torch, or for a night time backup, it is a great companion to our high-powered TUL-1000.
The light offers 3 power modes, 100%, 30% and strobe (flashing) with a run time from 120 to 420 minutes.
A compact and streamlined anodized aluminium body with triple o-ring screwed battery compartment and rear magnetic push button switch combine for a depth rating of 120 metres (400 ft).
- 165 Lumen high-powered LED
- Beam Angle: 60 degrees
- 3 Power Levels: 100%, 30%, Strobe
- Run Time: 100%: 120 mins, 30%: 420 mins
- Switch: Rear magnetic, push button on/off
- Depth Rating: 120 m (400 ft)
- Body: Rugged anodized aluminium, metallic dark red finish
- Battery compartment: Triple O-Ring, Screwed
- Accessories: Wrist Lanyard (included)
- Batteries: 3 AAA (included)
- Overall Length: 130mm (5.1")
The Tusa TUL-400 measures (L x W) 130mm x 38mm (5.1" x 1.49"), weighs 165g (5.82oz) without batteries, comes with an Adjustable Wrist Lanyard, and is covered by a 12 month limited warranty.