Safety matters, so don't dive without the Underwater Kinetics Blue Tang Titanium Knife with Blunt Tip. Getting caught in netting or fishing line is a dangerous and common occurrence. The Blue Tang Titanium knife is designed with a line cutter hook at the base of the blade to help you easily-cut through any entanglement. It is sharp, corrosion resistant, and holds an edge longer than stainless steel. The non-corroding solid titanium blade combined with straight and serrated cutting edges on a 12.7 cm (5") blade with line cutter and heavy-duty pommel end-cap for signalling like a tank-banger all make this one multi-tool functional knife.
The pommel unscrews to disassemble the knife without any need for tools, the handle offers an excellent grip, and the sheath does its job well. It keeps an edge after many cuts.
The knife measures (L x W x H) 25.40 x 5.46 x 2.54 cm (10.0" x 2.15" x 1.0") and weighs 201.28 g (7.1 oz).
The knife blade has a blunt tip design. The knives, ergonomic rubber handle with extended thumb guard on the hilt fits-comfortable in your hand. A quick release sheath has a locking mechanism on it, so the knife won't fall-out underwater or stab-you. The sheath allows one-hand insertion and comes complete with ozone resistant quick-release leg straps. All this make this the best all-around diver's knife.
It is the ultimate in salt water corrosion resistance and has a keen edge, incredible strength, and a design that is unique for diving knives. Knife is available in multiple colours, comes with an user manual and is covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
The Underwater Kinetics Blue Tang Titanium Knife with Blunt Tip is commonly used for boating, rescue diving, scuba diving and more. This knife is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a advanced diver, beginner, recreational diver among others.
The Underwater Kinetics Blue Tang Titanium Knife with Blunt Tip is popular because customers like the following qualities: comfortable grip, durable, functional, sharp blade, works well with gloves.
Underwater Kinetics Blue Tang Titanium Knife, Blunt Tip Features
- Safety Matters-Don't Dive without the Blue Tang Titanium Knife
- Getting Caught in Netting or Fishing Line is Dangerous and Common Occurrence
- Line Cutter Hook Easily-Cut through Any Entanglement
- Sharp, Corrosion Resistant, and Holds an Edge Longer than Stainless Steel
- Non-Corroding Solid Titanium Blade
- Straight and Serrated Cutting Edges
- 12.7 cm (5") Blade
- Heavy-Duty Pommel End-Cap for Signalling (Tank-Banger)
- Blunt Tip Design
- Multi-Tool Functional Knife
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 25.40 x 5.46 x 2.54 cm (10.0" x 2.15" x 1.0")
- Weight: 201.28 g (7.1 oz)
- Rubber Ergonomic Handle with Extended Thumb Guard
- Knife Fits-Comfortably in Divers Hand
- Quick Release Sheath Locking Mechanism, Knife Won't Fall-Out Underwater or Stab-You
- Sheath Allows One-Hand Insertion
- Ozone Resistant Quick-Release Leg Straps
- Best All-Around Diver's Knife
- Ultimate in Salt Water Corrosion Resistance, Keen Edge and Incredible Strength
- Available in Multiple Colours
- User Manual
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Underwater Kinetics Blue Tang Titanium Knife, Blunt Tip Specifications
- Blade Length
- 12.7 cm (5")
- Overall Length
- 25.40 cm (10.0")
- Tip Style
- Blunt Tip
- 201.28 g (7.1 oz)
- Handle Material
- Blade Steel
- Blade Type
- One-Side: Partial Serrated-Edge, One-Side: Straight-Edge
- Line Cutter
- Multi-Tool Functions
- Available in the Following Colours:
- Black, Yellow
- Weight [with packaging]
- 275 g (0.6 lb)
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from the manufacturer upon request and typically shipped direct from them to you the same day thus resulting in no delay in delivery.