The Suunto Tank POD Multi Transmitter for Suunto EON dive computers allows you to quickly and easily view your tank pressure from your Suunto EON Steel wrist dive computer. No more reaching aimlessly for your tangled up pressure gauge. The multi transmitter is a wireless tank pressure transmitter that works similarly to a Bluetooth device you use with your smartphone. With the new Suunto Tank POD and EON computer you can seamlessly connect up to 10 different transmitters for multi tank diving.
Suunto has reworked their pairing procedure. All you have to do is pressurise the system and hold your Suunto EON dive computer close to the Suunto Tank POD for pairing. An easy guide menu will show on the screen displaying the Suunto Tank POD serial number, battery status and tank pressure. The Suunto Tank POD provides a labeling field for multi tank/POD use and is transmittable up to 1.8 metres maximum. Additionally a green blinking light on the Suunto Tank POD will illuminate when paired and transmitting.
Suunto Tank POD Multi Transmitter Features
- Wireless tank pressure transmitter
- Sync multiple Tank PODs to your EON Steel Wrist Computer
- Firmware allows for multiple tank transmitting
- Up to 10 Tank PODS can be read from your EON Steel
- Labeling for multi tank use
- Blinking green light shows pairing and data transmission
- Readable up to 1.8m maximum
- New, easy syncing
- Pressurize your system and hold your EON close to the Tank POD for pairing
- EON will display POD number, battery life, and tank pressure for each POD
- Battery is rated for 2 years at 100 dives/year
- User replaceable battery kit
- 1/2AA 3V lithium battery
- Only compatible with Suunto EON Steel Wrist Computer
Suunto Tank POD Multi Transmitter Specifications
- Product Use
- For Suunto EON Steel Wrist Computer
- User replaceable, rated to 2 years
- Weight [with packaging]
- 136 g (0.3 lb)
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.