The Apollo Bio Micro Filter is for use with all scuba diving regulators. The Apollo Bio-Filter assures clean air for comfortable and safe diving. Scuba divers everywhere can enjoy the benefits of this bio-filter by simply fitting it to any existing regulator.
For scuba diving, it is granted that the supply of ample air comes first, but no less crucial is the quality of air. The Apollo Bio Micro Filter filters out trace particles of dust, rust, and odour.
The Apollo Bio Micro Filter is perfect for all scuba divers seeking clean air — this includes the adventurous travel diver diving in locations where purity with air fills is questionable or the weekend diver who seeks additional safety.
Apollo Bio Micro Filter Features
- Removes minute particles of dust, rust and oil
- Double filter: activated carbon / electrostatic
- Unique impact-absorbing mechanism protects against knocks and bumps
- Suitable for all first stages and any brand of regulator
- 2 X port sizes available 3/8" and 1/2"
- Length: 3/8" 59.5 mm - 1/2" 74.0 mm
- Weight: 3/8" 120 g - 1/2" 136 g
Rust and oil absorbed by charcoal filter
A diving cylinder can retain small particles of dust, rust, and oil residue.
Inhaling these contaminants can be harmful to your body.
The Apollo Bio Filter removes all contaminants and associated odours.
Its medically approved 2 in 1 electrostatic and activated carbon filter is highly effective.
The bio-filter and 1st stage is protected by our unique Impact-absorbing connector.
The Apollo Bio Micro Filter is supplied with:
- 2 X charcoal filters
- 1 X clamp ring for easy removal and replacement of charcoal filter and moisture pad
- 1 X Allen Key-Wrench for installation of the Bio Filter
Available to fit 3/8" (most common) or 1/2" thread size 1st stage regulator ports.
Note: The 1/2" connection is only available BY SPECIAL ORDER.