If you have struggled with properly clamping your BCD to your cylinder, the Apollo Bio Tank Lock is for you. Apollo has redefined the standards for Scuba diving. The Bio-Tank Lock can secure a diving tank in seconds with little effort and up to ten times more tightening torque than any conventional tank lock on the market today.
Stock Status: Supplier currently out of stock of Colour Black with no ETA.
Tank Lock Revolution!
Apollo employs an advanced adjustable screw system that makes installation and removal a breeze, even with thick gloves. The heavy duty spring automatically adjusts as the webbing expands and contracts. The Apollo Bio-Tank Lock will accommodate any tank size and is adaptable to most BCDs. With it's ease of use and reliability, the Bio-Tank Lock adds confidence, safety, and comfort to every diver.
Apollo Bio Tank Lock Features
- Adjustable nylon strap is 90 cm long to fit standard and extra wide tanks
- Quick and easy to install on any BCD
- 10x more torque for a tighter fit — no more struggling to get the strap tight and the buckle clamped down
- Spring tension knob extends for easy adjustment; even with heavy glove
- Minimal effort — just turn the knob and lock... no more re-threading
Apollo Bio Tank Lock Specifications
- Buckle Material
- Handle Material
- Strap Length
- 90 cm
- Strap Width
- 5 cm (2 inch)
- Available in the Following Colours:
- Orange, Black
- 330 g
We don’t keep this item in stock, but we would love to order it in from our supplier especially for you. This will mean approximately an additional 5 days for delivery.
Please note that because we order the item specifically for you, we sadly can’t offer a return, so please choose the size and colour carefully.