The OMS Continuous Weave DIR Harness system is a basic harness for use with an aluminium or steel backplate. Divers that prefer the simplest, most utilitarian harness generally choose this configuration.
This harness is available as a kit to be installed on a diver's choice of backplate, or already assembled on an OMS Aluminum or Stainless Steel backplate.
The harness system comprises 25 feet of 2 inch (50 mm) nylon webbing material, plus 3 stainless steel D-rings with weight stops. Two at chest level and one on the waist. Easily repositioned for optimal configuration with an OMS Stainless Steel buckle. A 2 inch sewn crotch strap with a 2 inch Scooter D-ring is also included.
OMS Continuous Weave DIR Harness Features
- 25 feet of OMS webbing for fitting a variety of body types
- 3 x Stainless Steel, 2 inch D-rings
- Stainless Steel Quick Release Buckle
- 2 inch Crotch Strap with 2 inch Scooter ring
- All Hardware is Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- Available as a Kit only, or installed on OMS Backplates
- 12 Month Limited Warranty
The package comes with everything in the photos, except for the backplates.
Stock Status: Discontinued Stock. As of 17-Jan-22 we have one left. Once sold out, that's it! Sadly, there are no returns, refunds, or exchanges on discontinued stock.