This package combines the Cressi Big Eyes Evolution Crystal Mask with two Cressi Corrective Lenses.
The Cressi Big Eyes Evolution Crystal Mask is made from Crystal Clear Hypoallergenic High Seal Soft Silicone Rubber, a new material that offers extraordinary and unprecedented comfort and fit. The mask rests on the face with this unprecedented silicone rubber and does not leave any marks on the skin, even after extended use. So if you're tired of your mask gives you ring-around the eyeballs, this mask is for you. Naturally, to obtain such a result the entire structure of the skirt is differentiated, with internal ribs that stiffen the parts of the mask that are most stressed.
This mask Gives an exceptionally wide field of view. The raked dual tempered glass lenses, with their inverted tear drop shape (Cressi patent) rest as close to the eyes as possible, so that the already extraordinary field of view is increased by 25% over the Cressi matrix mask. The mask strap uses the exclusive patented Cressi system of double injecting of a flexible elatomer on a rigid element which allows the buckles of the strap to mounted not on the skirt structure as done with other masks, but on the indestructible elastic element that tilt on a vertical plane and can be completely bent sideways up to 180? Degree curve. The silicone mask strap is a wide split strap for even dispersion for increased fit and comfort.
The thickness of the mask frame has been reduced to such an extent that it is practically invisible when the mask is being worn. The mask skirt is a double feathered edge design and has an easy-to-reach one-hand nose pocket for ear equalisation which can be utilised even when wearing thick gloves.
The Cressi Big Eyes Evolution Crystal Mask is commonly used for Open Water Diving, Snorkelling, Recreation, Pool and more. The Cressi Big Eyes Evolution Crystal Mask is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Advanced, Casual/ Recreational among others. The Cressi Big Eyes Evolution Crystal Mask is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Cressi Big Eyes Evolution Crystal Mask : Lens Quality, Range of Vision, Snug Fit, Does Not Fog.
Cressi Big Eyes Evolution Crystal Mask Features
- 100% Hypoallergenic Crystal Clear High Seal Silicone Skirt
- Double Feathered Edged Skirt for a Great Seal and Comfort
- Won't give "Ring-Around-the-Eyeballs"
- Differentiated, Internal Rib Stiffeners Relieve Stressed Areas
- Instantly Adjustable Swivel Buckles are Joined-to-Frame by Indestructible Elastic Material
- Buckles Fold Sideways up to 180° Degree
- Wide Split Silicone Mask Strap for Comfort and Fit
- Downward Visibility Increased by 25% Compared to Cressi Matrix Mask
- Low Internal Volume Design
- Unprecedented Comfort and Fit
- Exceptionally Wide Field of View
- Raked Dual Tempered Glass Lenses with Inverted Tear Drop Shape
- Easy-to-Reach One-Hand Nose Pocket for Ear Equalisation
- 5 Colour Choices: Yellow, Black, Blue, Pink or Cobalt Blue
- Protective Hard Mask Box for Storage
- Negative: -1.0 to -6.0, step 0.5
- Positive: not available
- Bifocal: not available
Two Corrective Lenses are included in the price.
Negative dioptre lenses for those with near-sighted or myopic vision are available in:
-0.5 dioptre increments from -1.0 to -6.0.
Clear skirt with Clear/Yellow (DS340010), Blue/Black (DS340025), Clear/Pink (DS340040), Clear/Black (DS340060) or Clear/Blue (DS340062) frame.
Prescription Lens Mask Return Policy
Please Note: Masks fitted with corrective lenses to your specifications are treated as custom made products. They can only be returned if there is a fault with the mask under warranty. They can not be returned if you've ordered the wrong correction values. This is why we strongly recommend you consult your optometrist for their expert guidance to obtain the correct values.