The Gear Keeper Large Scuba Flashlight and Camera Retractor with Plastic Snap Clip and Bracket Mounts lets you keep your large dive lights and cameras safe and secure. Recommended for large Dive Lights and Cameras. Grab Your Light, Use It, Let It Go... It's Right Where You Need It.
The ideal solution for those heavy Scuba Flashlights and Cameras – The locking mechanism allows the flashlight or camera to be secured when on a boat or land. Unlock the unit in the water and the nominal retraction force Gear Keeper will retract the Light or Camera (which is close to neutral buoyancy). You're streamlined, won't snag and it's right where you need it. When using your Flashlight or Camera underwater, you won't notice any resistance or retraction force.
At one end is a plastic Snap Clip that attaches to a D-ring. Or you can use the Bracket Mount to sandwich webbing between retractor and bracket (in either direction) and screw bracket to retractor. At the other end is a Spilt Ring to easily attach to your dive accessory. The Quick Connect retracting end means you can easily disconnect your dive accessory from the retractor when required.
Gear Keeper Large Scuba Flashlight/Camera Retractor Features
- Plastic Snap Clip attaches to D-ring
- Quick Connect: Quickly and easily disconnect equipment from Gear Keeper
- Lights 3C-8D and Rechargeables - e.g. Pelican Super Sabre, Pelican Nemo, Princeton Tec 400, Shockwave, UK C8
- Cameras and Video Housings
- Built to Last: Designed to survive extended salt water and chlorine exposure
- Sand and debris are flushed from unit when operated in water.
- High-Tensile Nylon Line with Kevlar Core
- Stainless Steel Spring and Hardware
- 80 lbs. Breaking Strength
- 107 cm (42 inch) extension