The Northern Diver Bodyline Thermalskin undergarment fits like a second skin under your drysuit or wetsuit.
Thermalskin has proved itself to be an incredibly versatile product. It is not only used by the diving community but in many other walks of life where keeping warm is essential.
Many divers are now using their Bodyline/Thermalskin undersuit as an additional layer of insulation beneath their wetsuits. This is proving to be very successful for those who want to wear their semi-dry wet suit for longer durations, deeper dives, or in cooler waters.
Cavers have also adopted the Body Line/Thermal Skin for use beneath wetsuits, or caving suits, for comfort and warmth on long trips underground. Even members of some Mountain Rescue teams wear this undersuit for cold nights on the hills.
Constructed from moisture-wicking fleece and super-stretch Lycra for additional comfort. It can be worn on its own, under your drysuit in temperate conditions, or as a first layer in conjunction with the Northern Diver range of Metalux undersuits for colder conditions.
However it is used, the Northern Diver Bodyline Thermalskin undersuit offers a comfortable and lightweight solution to combating the cold.
- Close-fitting undergarment - fits like a second skin
- Constructed from moisture-wicking fleece and super-stretch Lycra for extreme comfort
- Breatheable fabric
- Can be worn on its own under drysuit in temperate conditions
- Can be worn as a first layer in conjunction with the Northern Diver range of Metalux undersuits for colder conditions
- Can be worn beneath a wetsuit for extra insulation
Warmth to suit your needs
Staying warm underwater is all about the Art of Layers.
This image will help you to better understand how the combination of
various layers works to keep you warm:
Click For Larger Image