This Light & Motion Gobe S 500 Spot Beam Dive Light has an innovative design that allows light heads to be interchanged for ultimate flexibility. Each light head delivers a particular beam pattern. The battery compartment is completely sealed, and a thick ring around the base of the light head protects the contacts.
The Light and Motion Gobe S 500 Spot Beam Light is small and compact, with a design that allows you to use it both above and below the water. This ultimate waterproof flashlight designed to go anywhere you want features a 20° beam angle that optimised to eliminate hot spots and provide an excellent balance of beam distance and viewing angle for a variety of uses.
Its custom-engineered reflector optimises the light to provide the most efficient and effective distribution for all your outdoor activities. The 20° degree spot beam is perfect for a general use beam as a standard flashlight, bike light, or dive light.
It is waterproof up to 120 metres (394 ft) and is constructed with the highest level CREE LEDs, with a colour temperature of 6000 6500 Kelvin and optimised firmware.
This diving torch provides 500-lumens output, certified to the FL-1 standard. Its innovative design allows light heads to be interchanged for ultimate flexibility. The light provides 500 lumens of brightness in high-mode, 225 lumens in med-mode and 70 lumens in low-mode. Light also has an SOS function mode for emergency signalling.
The light has a burn time of 1.5-hours in high-mode, 3-hours of burn time in med-mode and 12-hours of burn time in low-mode.
Light has a 3.5-hour charge time, weighs 172 g (6 oz) and measures (L x W x D) 12.45 cm x 4.83 cm x 4.83 cm (4.9" x 1.9" x 1.9").
The light is built to last with a glass filled nylon body and tempered glass lens. Light comes equipped with a Micro-USB that provides the most versatile and convenient options to charge up, bar mount, body splash cap, head splash cap, spare O-ring, O-ring grease, lanyard, and owner's manual.
Gobe S 500 Spot Beam Dive Light Features
- Innovative Design: Interchangeable Light Heads for Ultimate Flexibility
- Completely Sealed Battery Compartment
- Small and Compact Design
- Use Both Above and Below the Water
- Ultimate Waterproof Flashlight
- Depth Rating: 120 metres (394 ft)
- 20° Degree Beam Angle:
- Excellent Balance of Beam Distance and Viewing Angle
- Eliminate Hot Spots
- Great for Variety of Uses
- Engineered with Highest Level CREE LEDs
- Optimised Firmware
- Certified to FL-1 Standard
- Custom Engineered Reflector:
Optimises the Light
Most Efficient and Effective Distribution
Will Meet All Outdoor Lighting Needs
- Perfect for General Use as Standard Flashlight, Bike Light, or Dive Light
- 4-Light Modes: High, Med, Low and SOS
- Brightness Levels (Modes):
High-Mode: 500 Lumens
Med-Mode: 225 Lumens
Low-Mode: 70 Lumens
- Burn Times:
- Colour Temperature: 6000 6500 Kelvin
Body: Glass Filled Nylon
Lens: Tempered Glass
- Rechargeable Battery with 4.5-Hour Charge Time
- Micro-USB: Provides Most Versatile and Convenient Options for Charging
- Dimensions: (L x W x D) 12.45 cm x 4.83 cm x 4.83 cm (4.9" x 1.9" x 1.9")
- Weight: 172 g (6 oz)
- Included Mounting Options: Bar Mount, Handheld, Lanyard
- Body and Head Splash Caps
- Spare O-Ring and Tube of O-Ring Grease
- Owner's Manual
Colours: White and Grey.
The GoBe platform allows divers to interchange light heads, bodies and mounts which makes it one of the most versatile and powerful light platforms that is not just limited to diving use. Thanks to the intelligent design the GoBe dive lights can be cooled by both water and air, allowing the light to be used for many other purposes. Even if the GoBe does get too hot the unit is protected by integrated thermal management controls to prevent damage. The light heads can be swapped to achieve different results including spot, wide, red or blue lights.