Engineered with leading scientists, the GoBe NightSea Light Head delivers the perfect wavelength of blue light to excite otherworldly fluorescence. The light head features a phosphor flip-cap to easily switch between the blue NightSea and a white navigation light. Experience the fluorescence of plants, underwater and terrestrial critters, and minerals.
The GoBe Nighsea Light Head has a 20° degree spot beam that provides a balance between distance and viewing angle. With 750 mW radiant flux output certified to the FL-1 Standard.
Light head fits to the GoBe body for standard run time, and the GoBe+ body for a 30% boost in runtime.
Engineered with the highest level CREE LEDs and optimised firmware. The custom engineered reflector optimises the light to provide the most efficient and effective distribution for all your outdoor needs. Included phosphor cover changes blue light into white with a flip of the cap, useful for navigation and orientation.
Light head is depth rated to 100 metres (330 ft). The light head includes head splash cap and spare O-ring.
Light & Motion GoBe Nightsea Head Features
- Engineered with Leading Scientists
- Delivers Perfect Wavelength of Blue Light to Excite Otherworldly Fluorescence
- Phosphor Flip-Cap: Easily Switch from Blue NightSea and White Navigation Light
- Experience Fluorescence of Plants, Underwater and Terrestrial Critters, and Minerals
- 20° Degree Spot Beam
- Beam Angle: Balance Between Distance and Viewing Angle
- 750 mW Radiant Flux Output Certified to FL-1 Standard
- Fits Light & Motion GoBe Light Bodies:
GoBe Light Body: Standard Burn Time
GoBe + Body: 30% Boost in Burn Time
- Engineered with Highest Level CREE LEDs
- Optimised Firmware
- Custom Engineered Reflector:
Optimises the Light
Most Efficient and Effective Distribution
Will Meet All Outdoor Lighting Needs
- Depth Rated: 100 metres (330 ft)
- Head Splash Cap and Spare O-Ring