The Cressi Leonardo Computer Console with SPG and Compass is an elegant expression of a simple and functional design. The Cressi Leonardo dive computer is a must have for divers entering the sport and those who just want to dive. A single button interface makes it effortless to program Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes. This Cressi Leonardo Console 3 unit combines the dive computer with an easy reading SPG and Compass in a neat and robust console.
Discontinued: Only one left.
Cressi Leonardo Nitrox Dive Computer
The Cressi Leonardo dive computer has a large edge-to-edge, high-definition lcd screen that gives large numerical displays in a computer that is still compact and travel-friendly. The Cressi Leonardo's easy-to-see battery life icon indicator and its distinct audible alarms deliver critical information as well as peace-of-mind during the dive.
The Cressi Leonardo features a new Cressi RGBM algorithm, created in conjunction with the expertise of Bruce Wienke and based on the Haldane model, integrated with RGBM factors. This algorithm allows for safe decompression calculations for multiple dives spread out over multiple days.
The Cressi Leonardo computer is a multi-functional instrument for sport diving. It will supply any wanted information on depth, dive times, decompression status, ascent rate and surface interval times between dives. Nitrogen absorption and release is continuously processed by its sophisticated software, taking into account the quantity of inert gases in the different mixtures which can be used. Such information is displayed on the instrument's large display, thanks to the PCD (priority compartment digit display) system, allowing an easy and direct dialogue" between the diver and the computer, ensuring a clear understanding of all the data needed at any given time and a perfect readability in any situation.
The Leonardo dive computer is provided with clock and calendar, a versatile dive memory (logbook), as well as a dive simulator. The mathematical model of Leonardo can make saturation and de-saturation computations of dives carried out both with Air and with Nitrox, whose parameters can all be set: from the maximum allowed PO2 value between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar (17.4 and 23.2 psi), to the mixture's oxygen percentage (FO2) between 21% and 50% of O2. Additionally, the instrument may be set by the user for either imperial (feet) or metric (metres) system. The Leonardo can also be fully re-set after each use, making it an excellent choice for rental departments.
The Cressi Leonardo dive computer has an operational depth from 0 to 120 metres (0 to 393 ft), is powered by a user replaceable CR2430 3-volt battery, and is equipped with a 60 dive (70 hour) logbook memory function. The clock function can be set in a 12/24 hour formats. The computer is also altitude adjustable up to 3700 metres (12,139 ft) and has a back light feature for low light conditions. The computer comes with a comprehensive owner's manual and is covered by a two (2) year limited warranty.
Cressi Submersible Pressure Gauge
The console is equipped with a Submersible Pressure Gauge. The gauge has a luminescent dial that has readout from 0 to 350 bar. The instruments face is divided into three different coloured zones: the area from 50 bar and below is highlighted in red with a solid bar and red stripes. If gauge is used on deeper dives, the red scale extends and fades to 100 bar. This provides for added reserve air indication required at greater depths. From 50 to approximately 200 bar is green and from 150 bar to end of scale is blue.
The front glass lens is made to act as a pressure relief valve. In the event of a sudden increase in pressure inside the instrument, the glass rises slightly, allowing the excess pressure to escape. The instrument is housed in a small, modern shaped console boot, made from polycarbonate and desmopan, (a thermoplastic polyurethane) two materials that guarantee protection from shocks, scratches and which, at the same time, is very light.
The Cressi Submersible Pressure Gauge (SPG) comes with a 7/16" high pressure hose.
The Cressi Compass also has a luminous dial for easy reading in low light conditions. The compass face is divided into 10 degree sections, has a side scan window for gun sight accuracy, lubber line, rotating bezel with double references and compass rose.
The entire 3-gauge console is encapsulated in a durable impact resistant console boot with multiple attachment points for clips or lanyards. The pressure gauge and compass are covered by a 24 month limited warranty.
Cressi Leonardo Computer Console with SPG and Compass Features
- Complete Instrument Console
- Durable Impact Resistant Console Boot
- Multiple Attachment Points for Clips or Lanyards
- Computer: 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Pressure Gauge and Compass: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Cressi Leonardo Computer:
- Elegant Expression of a Simple and Functional Design
- For Divers Who "Just-Want-to-Dive"
- Single Button Interface for Effortless Programming
- Modes: Air, Nitrox and Gauge
- Large Edge-to-Edge, High-Definition LCD Screen
- Large Numerical Displays
- Compact and Travel-Friendly
- Easy-to-See Battery Life Icon Indicator
- Distinct Audible Alarms
- Algorithm: RGBM Algorithm, Bruce Wienke/Haldane Model
- Safe Decompression Calculations for Multiple Dives Over Multiple Days
- Multi-functional Instrument for Sport Diving
- Depth, Dive Times, Decompression Status
- Ascent Rate and Surface Interval Times
- Nitrogen Absorption and Release is Continuously Processed
- PCD (Priority Compartment Digit Display) System
- Easy and Direct Dialogue" Between Diver and Computer
- Perfect Readability in Any Situation
- Clock, Calendar and Temperature
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Versatile Dive Memory (logbook): 60 Dives or 70 Hours On-Board Log
- Dive Simulator Function
- PO2 Value between 17.4 and 23.2 psi (1.2 bar and 1.6 bar)
- (FO2) between 21% and 50% of O2
- Imperial (feet) or Metric (meters) System Selectable
- Reset Function for Multiple Users
- Operational Depth: 0' to 393' (0 to 120 meters)
- User Replaceable CR2430 3-Volt Battery
- Altitude Adjustable Up to 12,139' (3,700 meters)
- Back Light Feature for Low Light Conditions
- Comprehensive Owner's Manual
- Pressure Gauge:
- Pressure Readout: 0 to 5,000 psi
- Unique Glass Lens Pressure Relief Valve
- Luminescent 3 Zone Colour Coded Dial
- Zone 1: 0 to 50 bar Red Reserve Air with Fade to 100 bar for Deep Dive Reserve
- Zone 2: 50 barto 200 bar Green
- Zone 3: 150 bar to 350 bar Blue
- Polycarbonate and Desmopan Construction Boot
- Impact, Shock and Scratch Resistant
- Small, Modern Shaped Compact SPG
- 7/16" High Pressure Hose
- Cressi Compass Module:
- Luminous Face
- Face Divided into 10° Sections
- Side Scan Window, for Gun Sight Accuracy
- Rotating Bezel with Double References and Compass Rose
- Lubber's Line
- Accurate Navigation
- Liquid Filled for Smooth Operation
- Made in Italy
Two Year Guarantee
Cressi guarantees the performance and quality of its products. On Cressi dive computers purchased in Australia the warranty is two (2) years from the date of customer purchase.
Download/read the Cressi Leonardo Guide (PDF)