This value for money Cressi R1 MC5 scuba diving package is ideal for both new divers and experienced recreational divers. This functional and lightweight dive package includes:
Cressi R1 Weight Integrated BCD
The Cressi R1 is a jacket-style BC that is comfortable and easy to use.
It features padding in the back and lumbar areas as well as underneath
the shoulders, and the air cell slides on the cummerbund,
eliminating body squeeze. The rigid backpack delivers a stable ride,
and the Lock Aid integrated weight system loads and ditches easily.
It's got everything needed for both local and holiday diving.
- The only non-rear inflation, jacket BCD we recommend
- Made rugged and durable to take the rigors of frequent diving
- More feature packed than comparable jacket BCDs
Cressi R1 BCD Size Chart
Cressi Leonardo Wrist Nitrox Dive Computer
The Cressi Leonardo is a complete RGBM Dive Computer that offers all the functions recreational divers need in a sharp-looking package. It is the first computer completely manufactured by Cressi. This sleek wristwatch-style dive computer is a single-gas unit, has a user-changeable battery and is Nitrox capable to 50 percent. The large, single button lets divers access all, easy-to-read screens. And, with no wet contacts used on the unit, the Leonardo stays free of rust.
- Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes
- Nitrox mix up to 50%
- Large display with backlight
- Deep stops and multi-day RGBM algorithm
- User replaceable battery
- Five year warranty
Cressi XS Compact MC5 DIN/Yoke Regulator Set with Octopus
Complete combo regulator set comprising Cressi MC5 DIN/Yoke first stage regulator, Cressi XS Compact second stage regulator, plus a Cressi Octopus XS Compact second stage regulator. Lightweight and compact, this is an ideal reg set for the rigours of local cold water diving, plus great for the travelling diver.
- Lightweight, compact, robust and low cost - who said you can't have it all!
- Balanced diaphragm MC5 1st stage
- 1 x HP ports and 3 x LP ports on the MC5 1st stage
- Lightest all metal second stage on the market
- EN250/2000 certification for cold water
- Limited Lifetime manufacturing guarantee
- Your choice of DIN or Yoke connection on 1st stage
Upgrade Option: Upgrade to a Cressi MC9 1st Stage with extra HP and LP ports for just $70 more! See Cressi R1 BC, Leonardo, MC9 XS Compact Reg, Occy and SPG Package.
Cressi Mini Submersible Pressure Gauge (SPG) Console
Small and durable, the Cressi-sub Mini Submersible Pressure Gauge (SPG) is housed in a marine brass metal case and protected by a small, modern shaped gauge boot console.
- Small and Compact
- Chrome Plated Brass Case
- 0 to 350 bars Readout
- Unique Glass Lens Pressure Relief Valve
- Luminescent Colour Coded Dial