These Cressi 6.5 mm diameter Steel Speargun Shafts are the original and replacement equipment for both Cressi Sioux and Apache spear guns. They are a notched, flopper style spear shaft. Having spare spear shafts on hand when out on the hunt is just good sense. Don't let a damaged spear shaft ruin a day or multi-day spearfishing hunting trip.
Cressi's 6.5mm (0.26 in) diameter spear shafts are made from steel for strength, durability, low maintenance and long life. The spear shaft has a Tahitian style tip with a single flopper barb that hugs the spear shaft for maximum penetration, yet provides superior holding power once it penetrates the fish.
These Cressi 6.5mm Spear Shafts are notched and ready to use on spear guns with 45 cm to 75 cm (17.7 inch to 29.5 inch) lengths and can accommodate 1 or 2 power bands.
Spear shaft makes a great safe-a-dive kit item.
Cressi 6.5 mm Shaft for Sioux/Apache Spear Gun Features
- 6.5 mm diameter steel shaft
- Spear Shaft is Notched
- Fits Multiple Cressi Spear Guns
- Replacement for Cressi Sioux and Apache 6.5 mm Shaft
- Great Backup Shaft for Gun
- Tahitian Style Tip with Single Flopper Barb
- Barb Hugs Spear Shaft for Maximum Penetration
- Superior Holding Power Once It Penetrates Fish
- Accommodate 1 or 2 Power Bands
- Available to suit 45 cm to 75 cm (17.7" to 29.5") length spearguns
- Great-Save-A-Dive-Kit Item
Shaft length 750 mm (29.5 in) - Original equipment for Sioux 50 and Apache 45
Shaft length 900 mm (35.4 in) - Original equipment for Sioux 60 - Apache 60
Shaft length 1050 mm (41.3 in) - Original equipment for Sioux 75 - Apache 75
International shipping: Not available.
Shipping within Australia: Email or call for prices.
Our standard freight fees do not apply.