Popular among freedivers and spearos for its ultra-low profile and extremely low volume, the Tusa Sport Raptor Mask blends the best qualities of dive and swim masks. A narrow bridge separates curved lenses that give divers a true 180-degree range of visibility while a sleek frame and trim buckles reduce drag while diving.
Great for freediving, spearfishing, scuba diving and tech diving.
Fits adults with small to medium sized faces.
This mask is also great as a backup mask for technical and rebreather divers as it fits easily in a pocket.
Tusa Sport Raptor Mask Features
- Fits small to medium adult faces
- Curved lenses provide true 180-degree visibility for maximum awareness while diving
- Impact resistant polycarbonite lenses make this a very lightweight mask
- Anti-fog and scratch-resistant lens coatings deliver crystal clear viewing and improved durability
- Slimmed down mask strap and buckle system minimise drag and are easy to adjust, even when wearing gloves
Colour options: Black Skirt – Black
Why Black or Opaque Skirt Diving and Snorkelling Masks Are Better
Clear silicone skirts on diving and snorkelling masks are popular because they minimise the claustrophobic feeling some people get when they wear a mask. Nevertheless, clear skirts actually interfere with vision. Extraneous light entering through the clear skirt makes it more difficult for the eye to focus and causes reflections that obscure vision. Demonstrate this by looking out a window from a lighted room at twilight. You will see better by cupping your hands around your eyes as you press your face to the window. For these reasons, knowledgeable scuba divers, spearos, freedivers, underwater photographers, and snorkellers seeking the best possible vision prefer masks with black or opaque silicone skirts.
Please Note: Discontinued item. Once these run out that's it for this popular mask.