The Tusa Sport Raptor Combo includes a Tusa Sport Raptor Freediving Mask and a Tusa Sport Freediver Snorkel.
Great for Freediving and Spearfishing
Tusa Sport Raptor Freediving Mask Features:
Popular among freedivers and spearos for its ultra-low profile and extremely low volume, the Tusa Sport Raptor Mask blends the best qualities of dive and swim masks. A narrow bridge separates curved lenses that give divers a true 180-degree range of visibility while a sleek frame and trim buckles reduce drag while diving.
- Fits small to medium adult faces
- Curved lenses provide true 180-degree visibility for maximum awareness while diving
- Impact resistant polycarbonite lenses make this a very lightweight mask
- Anti-fog and scratch-resistant lens coatings deliver crystal clear viewing and improved durability
- Slimmed down mask strap and buckle system minimise drag and are easy to adjust, even when wearing gloves
Tusa Sport Freediver Roll-up Reeftourer Snorkel Features
The Tusa Sport Freediver Roll-up Reeftourer Snorkel (SP-121Q) features a cross-cut barrel design for easy clearing.
- Ultra flexible silicone pipe, rolls up easily
- Perfect for storing in BC pocket
- Orange hologram top safety reflector for high visibility
- Cross cut bore design for easy clearing
- Hypo-allergenic high grade silicone mouthpiece for ultimate comfort
- Detachable mask adaptor
Mask - Black skirt, Black frame
Snorkel: Black with Orange top
Care and Maintenance:
Always be sure to rinse equipment in fresh clean water after use and before storage. Store in a cool dry place away from heat and sun. To wash the lens surface of a new or dirty mask use warm, clean water and baby shampoo and gently scrub the mask lens, skirt and strap until clean. This will help prevent fogging. Be sure to thoroughly rinse after cleaning.