The Cressi Reaction Pro Snorkelling Package is the complete, high quality package for snorkelling and scuba diving you need. It also makes a great entry-level freediving and spearfishing package. It combines the all-round Cressi Reaction Pro longer blade fins for scuba diving, snorkelling, freediving and spearfishing with the patented Cressi Nano Black ultra low volume mask, and a Cressi Corsica hi-tech J-type bendable, large diameter snorkel.
Great Choice for Scuba Diving, Snorkelling, Freediving and Spearfishing.
- Complete package for snorkelling, scuba diving, freediving and spearfishing
- Includes Reaction Pro full foot fins, Nano Black mask, and a Corsica snorkel
- Reaction Pro fins designed for a powerful and efficient kick
- Low volume mask with a wide field of view
- Classic J-type snorkel is flexible and durable
Cressi Reaction Pro Full Foot Fins
The Cressi Reaction Pro is the full foot, non-vented version of the Cressi Reaction open heel fins. These fins have been designed not just for and spearfishing and freediving, but also for snorkelling, swimming and scuba diving. They will surprise you with their fantastic performance. If you're looking for durable and high quality fins that won't break the bank, the Cressi Reaction Pro Full Foot Fins are the perfect choice.
Perfect for Scuba Diving, Snorkelling, Swimming, Spearfishing and Free Diving
The Cressi Reaction Pro Full Foot is an innovative fin in look and performance. The Reaction Pro is moulded using the exclusive and patented Cressi system with 3 materials. The three materials consist of a comfortable thermo-rubber (elastomer) anatomic, computer-designed foot pocket. The foot pocket encompasses the foot assuring transmission of the leg-to-fin thrust without loss of energy, adding efficiency to the fining action.
The second material is the revolutionary new dual density (techno polymer) polypropylene which forms the blade, and in conjunction with the third silicone based material creates a channeling effect. The channeling effect is the characteristic of the fin that enables a high level of energy to be transferred in both up and down strokes of the kick pattern. The blade originates from the upper part of the foot pocket, with a 20% increase in useful surface area compared to a traditional fin of the same length. The blade also has a differentiated thickness and gets thinner towards the edge to guarantee greater and more uniform bending.
The side stringers are made from two different materials that alternate with each other and overlap in different zones to obtain a structure with controlled flexibility in the different areas of the blade. To all these excellent features, Reaction Pro adds a new, longer, more flexible and lighter blade that provides excellent thrust with minimum muscle fatigue and the smallest expenditure of energy.
The wide-soled foot is very comfortable and outstandingly enveloping thanks to the extensive use of elastomers. The soles are completely covered in thermo-rubber to give them an excellent grip on boat decks.
Cressi Reaction Pro Full Foot Fin Features
- Non-Vented Fin Design
- Revolutionary Blade Three-Material Design
- Foot Pocket: Thermo-Rubber Elastomer
- Blade: Techno-Polymer Polypropylene
- Channels: Silicone Based Material
- Patented Foot Pocket Design Increases Blade Area by 20%
- Dual Density Techno Polymer Blade Provides Power
- Silicone Based Blade Inserts Provides Channeling
- Easy, Nearly Effortless Kick
- Snap Blade for High Efficiency
- Shock and Abrasion Resistant
- Soft and Comfortable Foot Pocket
- Combine Lightness, Thrust, Comfort and Durability
- Sizes: US 3.5-4, 5.5-5, 7-8, 8-9, 10-11 and 12-13
- Sizes: EUR 36/37, 38/39, 40/41, 42/43, 44/45 and 46/47
Cressi Reaction Pro Full Foot Fin Size Chart
||Weight single fin
Cressi Nano Black Mask
The Cressi Nano Black 2-window Mask is designed for advanced freediving and spearfishing. The mask is designed to offer an extremely hydrodynamic and compact shape to help divers cut through the water and aid movements in small spaces.
The internal volume is minimal and does not require intentional equalising. The Nano mask is equipped with Cressi's swiveling micrometric easy adjust buckles and has a wide anatomical silicone rubber split style designed mask strap for even dispersion of pressure for increased fit and comfort.
The Cressi Nano Mask has an easy-to-reach one-hand nose pocket for ear equalisation which can be utilised even when wearing thick gloves. The double feathered edge black silicone skirt works in concert with the split strap for an excellent seal on the face. Angled tempered glass lenses further increase the field of vision in the downward direction.
Cressi Nano Black Mask Features
- Designed for advanced freediving and spearfishing
- Hydrodynamic and compact shape
- Low internal volume design
- Angled tempered glass lens for durability
- Black silicon mask skirt for a perfect fit
Cressi Corsica Snorkel
The Cressi Corsica Snorkel is a new highly technological snorkel that has been designed specifically for deep spearfishing and freediving. The Cressi Corsica is made from special polymers that have excellent shape memory allowing the snorkel to be bent against objects such as rocks, wrecks and overhangs and then springing back to the original shape without damage. The serious spear fishermen can appreciate this feature when on the hunt. The hypoallergenic silicone mouthpiece with its anatomical shape minimises any feeling of discomfort, even after prolonged use.
The Cressi Corsica is a classic "J"-style snorkel that has been tried and true. The simple design makes this snorkel almost bullet proof and reliable compared too many of the newer hi-tech snorkels on the market. No fancy valves on top or bottom, if you can blast clear a snorkel then this is what you want. The Cressi Corsica Snorkel comes with a hydrodynamic snorkel keeper.
Cressi Corsica Snorkel Features
- Designed for spearfishing and freediving
- Ultra flex polymer tube helps retain shape
- Hypoallergenic anatomical silicone mouthpiece
- Classic J-type snorkel
- Durable and reliable classic design