The Cressi Ultralight BCD is a back inflation style buoyancy control device that is extremely lightweight weighing in at a mere 2 kg (4.4 lb) in size medium making it irreplaceable for the traveling diver. This rear inflation style BC combines low weight, quality, safety and key features to give you the perfect solution for your dive travel needs.
Travel BCs Scubalab Travel BCs Best Buy 2016 plus Testers Choice 2016
You don't expect a lot of frills in a travel BC that weighs barely 5 pounds, so no surprise that the Cressi Ultralight has just a few plastic D-rings and one drop-down cargo pocket. But when it came to performance, the Ultralight turned out to be a heavyweight. Despite its stripped-down, packable design, with a flexible back plate and single-tank cam band, testers gave it top scores for comfort and stability. It was rock-solid underwater, with no tank wobble or shifting, and divers gave it an excellent score for its surface floating position — not usually a strong point for lightweight back-inflation BCs. More surprising was the Cressi Ultralight's comfort, thanks to nicely shaped and padded shoulder straps and backpad. The integrated weights were a snap to load and release, and the buttons on the ergonomic inflator were in just the right places. And the few frills were well-chosen, like the right shoulder exhaust and the adjustable sternum strap. Along with taking top scores in most categories, the Ultralight was among every test diver's top two favourites. It is both the Testers Choice and Best Buy in the Travel category.
The Cressi Ultralight BCD is the lightest BCD on the market!
Great for travel with its fast fold system, designed for travel, and easily adjusted for a custom fit with the torso, sternum and waist straps all equipped with squeeze-style side release buckles. It's equipped with special anatomical shoulder straps with 40 mm (1.73") torso adjustable buckles and a comfortable and practical soft back pad.
The Cressi Ultralight BCD has a Lock Aid flat version integrated weight system, hideaway pocket for accessories, and its air cell is made from durable urethane laminated 420 denier nylon. The Lock Aid flat version integrated weight system holds up to 9.1 kg (20 lb) of hard block or soft weights.
BCD comes equipped with Cressi's streamline Commando Power Inflator with cable activated pull dump valve and 3/8" threaded quick disconnect hose. Shoulder overpressure relief valve with pull cord is provided for trimming of buoyancy. The inflator mechanism is environmentally sealed for greater reliability and less maintenance. 4-lightweight plastic D-rings are provided for accessory attachment.
The BCD provides 20.2 lbs. to 31.7 lbs. (9.2 kg to 15.3 kg) of lift depending on BCD size. BCD is CE certified to EN 250-EN 1809 standards, and comes with an owner's manual.
Cressi Ultralight BCD Features
- Back Inflator BCD Design for improved trim and stability
- Extremely Lightweight: 2 kg (4.6 lb), Size Medium
- Irreplaceable for the Traveling Diver
- Lightest BCD on the Market!
- Fast Fold System, Designed for Travel
- Special Anatomical Shoulder Straps
- 40 mm (1.73") Torso Adjustable Buckles
- Comfortable and Practical Soft Back Pad
- Lock Aid Flat Version Integrated Weight System
- Weight System Holds Up to 9.1 kg (20 lb), Hard Block or Soft Weights
- Hideaway Pocket for Accessories
- Air Cell: Durable Urethane Laminated 420 Denier Nylon
- Custom Fit w/Torso, Sternum and Waist Straps
- All Straps Equipped w/ "Squeeze-Style" Side Release Buckles
- Cressi's Streamline Commando Power Inflator
- Cable Activated Pull Dump Valve
- 3/8" Threaded Quick-Disconnect Hose
- Shoulder Overpressure Relief Valve w/Pull Cord
- 4-Lightweight Plastic D-Rings for Accessory Attachment
- Lift: 20.2 lbs. to 31.7 lbs. (9.2 kg to 15.3 kg), Size Dependent
- CE Certified to EN 250-EN 1809 Standards
- Owner's Manual
Cressi Ultralight BCD Size Chart
|XS / 1
|S / 2
|M / 3
|L / 4
|XL / 5
To take the chest measurement, place tape under arm and measure around the fullest part of your chest.
For our lady divers the Cressi Ultralight Lady BCD, with a cut to better suit women and lilac trim, is available in sizes XS, S and M.
Please Note: We don't usually keep all sizes in stock. Should you have a time restraint on delivery, please phone or email the dive shop prior to placing your order. If your order option is not in stock there will be an approximate 14 to 21 day turn around to get them from Cressi in Italy.
Cressi Ultralight BCD Lift Capacity
International shipping: Not available.
Shipping within Australia: Email or call for prices.
Our standard freight fees do not apply.