The San-o-Sub Manifold Centre Isolation Cross Bar is designed and manufactured in Italy for long life and heavy use. It's available with your choice of three different widths including 150 mm (5.9 inch), 192 mm (7.6 inch) or 212 mm (8.4 inch) adjustable centre-to-centre spacing.
The centre ON/OFF valve includes a nearly indestructible handwheel formed around a stainless steel insert. The stainless steel insert ensures positive operation with a long-lasting life. The large ribs make it easy to open or close the valve even while wearing gloves.
The manifold isolation cross bars incorporate triple O-ring seal torroidal connections known for their robust reliability, and are available in three different width adjustable centre-to-centre spacings:
- 150 mm (5.9 inch) centre to suit 5 and 7 litre, 140 mm (5.5 inch) diameter, cylinders (ISOBA1)
- 192 mm (7.6 inch) centre to suit 9, 10.5 and 12.2 standard litre, 178 mm (7 inch) diameter, cylinders (ISOBA2)
- 212 mm (8.4 inch) centre to suit 12.2 compact, 15 and 18 litre, 204 mm (8 inch) diameter, cylinders (ISOBA3)
The manifold cross bar is Nitrox ready up to 40% oxygen, bagged from the factory with EPDM O-rings for immediate use with enriched air equipment.
Precision machined from high-quality marine brass, the manifold will give years of service and corrosion-free operation.
San-o-Sub Manifold Centre Isolation Cross Bar Features
- Constructed from marine grade chrome plated brass for long life protection in salt water
- Nitrox clean from factory, plastic bagged and EPDM O-rings.
- Engineered with high flow characteristics to maximise regulator performance.
- Easy Grip Hand Wheel
- Triple O-ring seal torroidal connections
Manifold Cross Bar Oxygen Cleaning:
This manifold isolation cross bar is Nitrox ready up to 40%.
If you are planning to use this manifold on cylinders with Enriched Air Nitrox (Nitrox) mixes from more than 40% up to 100% oxygen, it's essential for the safety of the twin-cylinder user, and the person filling the cylinders, that the manifold be oxygen cleaned and prepared with special O-rings, seats, and grease designed for exposure to pure oxygen. The cylinders should then be banded with the familiar yellow and green Nitrox band/wrap/sticker, and an Oxygen Clean 'In Test' inspection sticker applied. The Scuba Doctor can do all of this for you as an add-on service.