The Aquabionic Stainless Steel Adjustable Spring Straps have quick release buckles that are compatible with those supplied with the standard rubber strap on most fins, so exchange is fast and simple. Quick and easy "Spin to Fit" adjustment controls the spring strap tension.
Stainless Steel Spring Strap – Spin to Fit Adjustment – Universal Size
The TPR heel pad is ergonomically designed for comfort and security. The grip loop is at an offset angle that follows the contour of the heel in swimming position so that it neither presses on the tendon nor protrudes as a catch hazard. Inside the spring is a strong nylon cord that limits stretch to avoid stressing the spring.
No tools required, 7.5 cm (3 in) of micro length adjustment for universal size.
Aquabionic Stainless Steel Adjustable Spring Strap Features
- Quick and easy "Spin to Fit" adjustment controls correct spring tension for comfort and security
- Unprecedented micro-adjust capability with 7.5 cm (3.0 in) of adjustment to the overall length of the strap
- Proprietary turnbuckle screw action based design, allowing for no-tool adjustment on-site
- Universal Sizing, one size fits all
- Fits all sizes of aquabionic Warp1 and Aquabionic 1 fins by Cetatek and some other models
- Genuine Aquabionic accessory