The i-Torch Fish-Lite Green Star GS-22 Dive Light has a wide diffused flood beam (120 degrees, 2200 lumen) with three power settings, plus a three red LED beam with two power settings, and an emergency SOS mode.
The GS-22 uses two 18650 mAh Li-ion batteries instead of an internal battery. This is a great feature as you can replace batteries between dives without having to wait to recharge.
The i-Dive Fish-Lite GS-22 dive light comes with a YS Mount so you can easily mount it to your Camera Arm System.
i-Torch Fish-Lite GS-22 Dive Light Features
- Beam Angle: Flood 120° Degree
- Battery: 2 x Li-ion Rechargeable
- Modes: 3 x White Flood, 2 x Red, 1 x SOS
- Lamps: LEDs
- YS Mount
- Depth Rating: 100 metres (330 ft)
- Owner's Manual
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
i-Torch Fish-Lite GS-22 Dive Light Specifications
- LED type: COB x 1, RY-XPG600 x 3
- Luminous Intensity: Flood 2200 Lumens approx.
- Beam Angle: 120 degrees Flood Light
- Colour temperature: 5,000 to 6,500K
- LED life time: 50,000 hours
- Burn time: Approx. 50 minutes - Full power
- Waterproof: 100 m (333 ft)
- Battery type: Li-ion battery, 2 x 18650 mAh, 3.7V
- Six Control Modes:
- White Flood: 100%, 50%, 25%
- Red: 100%, 40%
- Size: D 57 mm x L 115 mm with YS mount
- Weight: 200 g (without battery)
- Standard Accessories: Battery Charger, YS light mount, Strap