The Tovatec Fusion 530 dive light is a great all-around dive light with its 12° to 100° beam angle and
530 lumen output. This mid-sized light is small enough to fit in your BCD pocket as
a backup, or powerful enough to be used as a primary light, and versatile enough to
be used as a video light.
With the adjustable beam angle you can add an adapter
to your camera tray arm and turn your light into a
100° video light.
The Tovatec Fusion 530 dive light has a removable head for cleaning or expanding your beam angle to 140° degrees. With the head removed, it can also be used as an emergency candle strobe or deck light. Simply grip the vent holes on the lens then unscrew the top portion of the lens above your hand. The light is still waterproof without the focus lens attached.
Built to last from rugged aircraft grade aluminium housing that reduces weight and provides years of service and a rubberised grip for extra durability and long life. Light is equipped with a magnetic slide switch with 3 power levels (100% / 50% / 30%) and emergency strobe.
Accepts either AAA alkaline batteries (not included), or lithium-ion rechargeable battery. Includes lanyard, 18650 Li-ion battery, charger, and USB cable.
Scubalab Testers Choice 2016
The race doesn't always go to the swiftest, and choosing a dive light isn't only about how much light it pumps out. Intuitive operation, a practical choice of power levels, comfortable ergonomics, convenience, flexibility: These are all part of the equation of the right dive light. In our test, that math led to the Fusion 530. Its beam is plenty powerful, and the sliding zoom head lets you adjust it to any width from 100-degrees to 12-degrees. The magnetic switch couldn't be simpler, and while its size put it in our larger category (by a fraction of an inch), it fits in anything but a very small BC pocket. The textured rubbery coating over the aluminium body makes it comfortable in the hand, and the rechargeable Li-ion battery is a practical and convenient power solution. The Fusion 530 is our Testers Choice in the Large Lights category.
Tovatec Fusion 530 Dive Light Features
- Provides Amazing Amount of Light for Any Dive
- Great Light for Diving On Wrecks, in Caves or Drifting Along a Reef
- Beam Angle:
- Adjust Beam Angle from 12° to 100° Degrees
- 12° Degrees: Perfect for Narrow Beam Tech Diving
- Video Use: Slide Lens to 100° Degree Beam Angle
- Lamp: Lifetime CREE XM-LT6 LED
- Power Options:
- 3 x AA Alkaline Batteries (not included)
- Rechargeable CR18650 Lithium-Ion Battery (included)
- Includes: Charger and USB Cable
- Maximum Lumens Output: 530
- 3 Power Levels (100% / 50% / 30%) and Emergency Strobe
- Burn Time Full Power: 3-Hours w/Lithium-Ion Battery, 2.5-Hours w/3 x AA Alkaline Batteries
- Built-In Pressure Safety Valve: Protects Housing and Operator
- Construction: Rugged Aircraft Grade Aluminum w/Rubberized Grip
- Designed for Extra Durability and Long Life
- Removable Head for Cleaning or Expanding Beam Angle
- Depth Rating: 100 metres (328 ft)
Tovatec Fusion 530 Dive Light Specifications
|Light Output (lumens)
||12-100° Zoom Beam Angle
||100 m (328 ft)
||266 g (9.4 oz)
||Slide with Multi function operation
||6.3 x 1.5 inch
||Rechargeable CR18650 Li-ion with circuit protection
||Great for recreational sport diving including as a primary or back up night diving light.
In The Box
- Tovatec Fusion 530 Dive Light
- 18650 Li-ion battery
- USB cable