The extremely compact Suunto SM-36 Submersible Pressure Gauge (SPG) incorporates a safety-pin-type tube and a gear mechanism, which provide outstanding accuracy and durability. The clear and bright phosphorescent dial face provides excellent readability, even in demanding conditions.
Highly Accurate Tank Pressure Gauge
The Suunto SM-36 SPG is suitable for use with up to 300 bar cylinders, and features a 350 bar display. The colour coding on the dial is red screened from 0 to 50 bar for reserve air, and green screened from 100 to 360 bar. Numerical pressure increments are 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300 and 350 bar with 20 bar increment indicators.
The SM-36 submersible pressure gauge can be fitted with the Suunto Combos or it can be attached directly to a high pressure hose.
Suunto SM-36 SPG Features
- Outstanding quality, reliability, and accuracy
- Easy-to-read display even in demanding conditions
- Suitable for cylinders with pressure up to 300 bar
- Made in Finland
- The International Limited Warranty Period starts at the date of original retail purchase.
- The Warranty Period is five (5) years for failures attributable to the depth measurement (pressure) sensor on Suunto Dive Computers.
- The Warranty Period is two (2) years for Dive Products and Dive transmitters unless otherwise specified.
- The Warranty Period is one (1) year for accessories including but not limited to wireless sensors, chargers, cables, rechargeable batteries, straps, bracelets and hoses.
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.