The Suunto SM-16 70 Metre Depth Gauge features a reliable Bourdon tube mechanism with a gear system, a maximum depth indicator, a zero-in facility for high altitude diving and a phosphorescent dial face. The maximum depth shown is 70 metres. The maximum depth indicator needle will mark your deepest depth reached on a dive. This feature is helpful when logging dive information, providing key information for repetitive dives.
The Suunto SM-16 70 Metre Depth Gauge face is colour coded for ease at a glance reading, with green screen form 0 to 9 metres and then from depths beyond the standard sport/recreational diving limits red screened from 30 to 70 metres. The gauge face has 3-metre numerical increments of depth from 0 to 15 metres, and then from 20 to 70 metres increments are 10 metres with 1-metre increment indicators full scale.
The SM-16 depth gauge can be fitted to the Combo console. The SM-16 depth gauge cannot be worn on the wrist since Suunto no longer offers the wrist mount boot.
Suunto SM-16 70 Metre Depth Gauge Features
- Outstanding build quality, reliability, and accuracy
- Maximum depth indicator
- Zero-in facility for high altitude diving
- Easy-to-read display
- Scale 70 metres
- Made in Finland
- The International Limited Warranty Period starts at the date of original retail purchase.
- The Warranty Period is five (5) years for failures attributable to the depth measurement (pressure) sensor on Suunto Dive Computers.
- The Warranty Period is two (2) years for Dive Products and Dive transmitters unless otherwise specified.
- The Warranty Period is one (1) year for accessories including but not limited to wireless sensors, chargers, cables, rechargeable batteries, straps, bracelets and hoses.
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.