The Suunto Vyper Novo wrist dive computer with USB cable is a robust, nitrox-capable dive computer for advanced divers with optional air integration. Its 3-D compass will quickly become your new best friend with its ability to give a true reading, even at a 45° degree angle, will make keeping your heading easier than ever. If you use enriched air nitrox (EAN), you can program the Suunto Vyper Novo for 3 gas mixtures in 1% increments for nitrox mixtures (21-99% oxygen).
Package Includes Wrist Mount, Bungee Mount and USB Cable
The Suunto Vyper Novo dive computer uses the Suunto Deep Stop RGBM algorithm that offers continuous decompression reading and offers an optimal ascent time. The goal of Suunto is to keep you safe. With that in mind, they included the deep stop option as part of the Suunto Vyper Novo. The deep stop option includes additional stops between the diver's maximum depth and ceiling to allow divers to off gas safely while making an ascent. The dive computer has a 42 hour of diving logbook memory.
The Suunto Viper Novo provides audible alarms and notifications for dive time, maximum depth, tank pressure (optional), high pO2, fast ascents, decompression ceiling violations, CNS/OUT (OLF) 80%/100% and switch gas (better gas is available).
The Viper Novo has a back lite display which makes seeing your dive data easy during night and day dives.
The Suunto Viper Novo provides a depth display to 100 metres (330 ft). Its clock can be set with a 12 or 24 hour format, plus it provides temperature reading above and below the surface to 1°C (1.5°F) accuracy and is altitude adjustable up to 3,000 metres (10,000 ft).
The computer can be programed for Nitrox mixtures from 21% to 99% oxygen and displays oxygen partial pressures from 1.2 to 1.6 bar (17.4 psi to 23.2 psi).
The Suunto Viper Novo is powered by a user replaceable 3 volt CR2450 lithium ion battery. The Viper Novo has an enlarged segment matrix screen, excellent contrast and information with bigger and clearer digits for depth, no-decompression etc., and a new 4 button interface for easier more intuitive diver use. The Computer can be set for imperial (feet) or metric (meter) measurements.
The Suunto Vyper Novo has multiple dive modes including Air, Nitrox (up to 3 mixtures), Gauge, and Free Dive. Computer comes with a DVD owner's manual, quick guide and USB cable.
Suunto Vyper Novo Wrist Dive Computer with USB Cable Features
- Algorithm: Bruce R. Wienke, BS, MS and PhD, Reduced Gradient Bubble Model (RGBM)
- Operating Modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge and Free Dive
- Innovative apnea timer for free diving, and a timer in air/nitrox modes
- Gas-switching between up to three gases
- Programmable for 21% to 99% Oxygen Mixtures
- Displays Oxygen Partial Pressures from 1.2 to 1.6 bar (17.4 psi to 23.2 psi)
- Altitude Adjustable Up to 3,000 metres (10,000 ft)
- Maximum Depth Display: 100 metres (330 ft)
- 12 or 24 Hour Clock Format
- Temperature Gauge to 1°C (1.5°F) Accuracy
- Imperial/Metric Programmable
- Decompression Stop Data
- Audible Alarms
- 42 Hour Profile and Logbook Memory
- User-Replaceable 3 Volt CR2450 Lithium-Ion Battery
- Back Lite Display, Easy to Read in Low Light and Night Conditions
- 3-D Compass with 45° Degree Tilt Angle
- Optional wireless air integration — current cylinder pressure, remaining air time
- Enlarged Segment Matrix Screen
- Excellent Contrast and Information w/Bigger/Clearer Digits
- Easier More Intuitive Diver Use
- USB Cable included in package for connecting to detailed graphical logs and dive data with your PC/Mac using Suunto DM5 software
- PC Compatible
- DVD Owner's Manual
- Quick Guide
- Package includes boot, bungee adapter and bungee cord
- Measurements: 71.2 x 71.2 x 29.5 mm
- Weight: 134 g
Colours: Graphite or White
In the Box
Suunto Vyper Novo Dive Computer, boot, bungee adapter, bungee (1 metre), USB cable, display shield, warranty leaflet, safety leaflet, quick guide and Suunto logo sticker
Watch this Youtube video from Suunto on how easy the Suunto Vyper Novo battery change is!
Download/read the Suunto Vyper Novo User Guide (PDF, 86 pages, 1.2 Mb)
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.
The Suunto Viper Novo wrist dive computer is also available bundled with the Suunto Wireless Tank Transmitter.