The Sonar Fin Holder Strap is cleverly designed to clip to your open heeled fins and hold them to your BCD. This handy device frees your hands up if you are walking with your scuba diving equipment, as well as ensuring that all of your scuba diving gear is together.
Don't lose your fins getting in or out of the water. Secure them to you with this strap. Keep your hands free of fins when entering the surf or waves. Great when climbing
Clipped: 24 cm (9.5 inch)
Un-Clipped: 37 cm (14.5 inch)
With strong 2.5 cm (1 inch) webbing and a plastic quick release, plus 25 mm brass swivel bolt snap, the Sonar Fin Holder Strap will easily pass through your fin straps and attach to your BCD for lasting use and convenience.
Sonar Fins Holder Strap Features
- Don't lose your fins getting in or out of the water
- Keep your hands free of fins when entering the surf or waves
- Can be clipped anywhere onto your BCD
- Unbuckles with one hand to release the fins when you are ready to dive
- Strong 2.5 cm (1 inch) webbing
- 25 mm Brass swivel bolt snap
- Plastic quick release buckle
- Proudly Made in Victoria, Australia