The Cressi Predator Knife is the perfect utility tool for any diver or spearo looking for a quality blade while underwater. The Cressi Predator is a small drop point tip knife, very handy and anatomical. Its dimensions make it practically suitable to be stored as a spare knife, or for divers who like to gear up in a practical and effective way.
The Cressi Predator Knife blade is made from Japanese 420 stainless steel with a black coating blade treatment for corrosion resistance and a great stealthy look. The blade has one side with a straight edge and the other side is partially serrated.
An ergonomically designed rubberised handle has a sure grip and a blade guard for added safety. The full tang blade allows the knife to double as a pry bar. The blade length is 8.6 cm (3.39") with an overall knife length of 18 cm (7.09").
The Cressi Predator Knife comes complete with a durable knife sheath with strap eyelets for fastening it to gear or the diver's leg with straps.
The pointed tip makes this a great companion knife for all spearfishermen. This knife is for spearos who want a spearfishing knife that can easily penetrate fish to dispatch them quickly.
Cressi Predator Knife Features
- Perfect Utility Tool
- Small Knife, Very Handy and Anatomical
- Dimensions Practically Suitable to Stored as Spare Knife
- Blade Steel: Japanese 420 Stainless Steel w/Black Coating Treatment
- Corrosion Resistance and Great Stealthy Look
- Blade Type: One Side: Straight Edge, One Side: Partially Serrated
- Handle Material: Rubber
- Blade Length: 8.6 cm (3.39")
- Overall Length: 18 cm (7.09")
- Tip Style: Drop Point
- Line Cutter
- Durable Sheath
- Knife Sheath w/Strap Eyelets for Fastening Gear or Diver's Leg w/Straps