When you don't want to notice you're caring a knife, dive with the Underwater Kinectic Fusilier Knife. It's small, lightweight and designed to fit every diving style, while providing peace of mind. Its features include HYDRALLOY Steel blade for durability and corrosion resistance.
The special HYDRALLOY utilises a unique blend of metal alloys and proprietary finishing techniques to provide a knife with the strength of 420 Stainless Steel, while exceeding the corrosion resistance of 316 Stainless Steel.
A serrated edge that quickly cuts through rope and fishing line, and blunt tip blade ideal for prying small objects. The knife is also equipped with a straight edge for easy cutting. This full featured knife is perfect for divers who do not want to carry a knife.
The Underwater Kinetics Fusilier HYDALLOY Knife measures (L x W x H) 20.32 x 4.06 x 1.78 cm (8" x 1.6" x 0.70") has a blade length of 9.4 cm (3.7") and weighs 158.76 g (5.6 oz).
The plastic ergonomic handle with extended thumb guard on the hilt fits comfortable in your hand. The quick release sheath has a locking mechanism on it, so the knife won't fall out underwater or stab you. The sheath allows one hand insertion, and comes complete with ozone resistant quick release leg straps.
Underwater Kinetics Fusilier Hydralloy Knife, Blunt Tip Features
- Non-Corroding HYDRALLOY Blade
- HYDRALLOY: Strength of 420-Stainless Steel, while Exceeding-the-Corrosion Resistance of 316-Stainless Steel
- Line Cutter Hook Easily-Cut through Any Entanglement
- Straight and Serrated Cutting Edges
- Blunt Tip Design
- Multi-Tool Functional Knife
- Blade Length: 9.4 cm (3.7")
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 20.32 x 4.06 x 1.78 cm (8" x 1.6" x 0.70")
- Weight: 158.76 g (5.6 oz)
- Plastic Ergonomic Handle with Extended Thumb Guard
- Knife Fits-Comfortably in Divers Hand
- Perfect for Divers Who -N not want to Carry a Knife
- Quick Release Sheath Locking Mechanism, Knife Won't Fall-Out Underwater or Stab-You
- Sheath Allows One-Hand Insertion
- Ozone Resistant Quick-Release Leg Straps
- Salt Water Corrosion Resistance and Keen Edge
- Available in Multiple Colors
- User Manual
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from the manufacturer upon request and typically shipped direct from them to you the same day thus resulting in no delay in delivery.