The Tusa IQ-650 Element is an easy-to-use, single button, and puck-style dive computer offering a myriad of dive data details plus some new features includinga Deep Stop function all in an affordable package.
The TUSA IQ-650 Element dive computer features a deep stop function for additional safety. The deep stop mode is activated when a dive exceeds 24 metres (80 feet) for more than 1 second. Upon ascent past 15 metres (50 feet), the dive computer will display a Deep Safety Stop screen and the recommended stop at 12 metres (40 feet) for a period of 2 minutes. This deep stop is highly recommended as additional opportunity to off-gas, but is not mandatory. If the diver chooses not to serve the stop it will not adversely affect the remaining No-Decompression Limits of the dive.
Tusa IQ-650 Element Wrist Dive Computer Features
- Computer Deep Stop Features:
- Activated when depth becomes greater than 24 metres (80 feet) for more than 1 second
- Deep Stop feature is disabled upon entry into Decompression Mode
- Deep Stop screen appears upon ascent(s) to 15 metres (50 feet)
- Stop Depth/Time fixed at 12 metres (40 feet) for 2 minutes
- Stop Time displayed as min:sec, counting down from 02:00 to 0:00
- The Deep Stop feature is recommended for additional safety, but is not mandatory
- Computer Features:
- Single button puck-style module in wrist boot
- Air and nitrox (21-50%) Operating Modes
- Manual or Water-Activation
- Deep Stop Feature and standard Safety Stop
- Automatic altitude adjustment from sea level to 4230 metres (14,000 feet)
- No fly icon, residual nitrogen discharge time display
- Dive Log stores a maximum of 12 dives
- User-replaceable battery with hot-swap
- Modified Haldanean 12 compartment algorithm
- Rental unit reset option
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from the manufacturer upon request and typically shipped direct from them to you the same day thus resulting in no delay in delivery.