The Suunto DX watch sized dive computer with Black Titanium Strap, USB Cable and Wireless Tank Transmitter is the ultimate tool for open circuit and rebreather divers. It's the very first of its kind to feature CCR compatibility. The premium design and materials, combined with the new superior Suunto Fused RGBM, make it the must-have instrument for your dive missions and everyday adventures. Are you ready to conquer new territory?
Cash Back with Suunto!
$150 cash back on Suunto DX Dive Computers purchased between 1-Dec-2016 and 21-Jan-2017.
To claim your cashback, please visit www.amersports.com.au and complete the Suunto Dive Cash Back Claim Form,
including the 10 digit code that can be found on the back of the dive computer or on the box, and upload a copy of your receipt. Claim must be received within 28 days of date of purchase. For full Terms and Conditions, please click here.
The Suunto DX is certainly not the cheapest dive computer available, but it will stay useful through your diving lifetime, from diving on air, to nitrox (with eight gas switches), all the way to trimix. It's got a compass too, to help you find your way. Plus it is small and versatile enough to be worn every day as your wrist watch.
Suunto DX Watch Dive Computer with Black Titanium Strap, USB Cable and Transmitter Features
For All Diving:
- New, advanced Suunto Fused™ RGBM for CCR, technical and recreational diving
- Trimix support including helium and oxygen
- Gas switching between up to eight gases
- 3D tilt-compensated digital compass
- Five modes: CCR, air, mixed gas, gauge, and off
- Wireless air integration with transmitter
- Built-in dive planner
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data on your computer using Suunto DM4 software
For Rebreather Diving:
- A setpoint, non-monitoring dive computer with dedicated CCR mode
- Configure up to 3 different diluents
- Adjustable high and low setpoints, as well as custom setpoint during dive
- Automatic setpoints switching at specified depths
- Possibility to switch to open circuit mode in case of bailout
For Everyday Adventures
- Stunning, compact design
- Hard-wearing premium materials: titanium case and scratch-resistant sapphire crystal glass
- Black titanium bracelet
Measurements: 46.8 x 46.7 x 17.3 mm - Weight 182 g
Measurements (imp): 1.84 x 1.84 x 0.68 inches - Weight 6.42 oz
Suunto Fused RGBM
The Suunto Technical RGBM allows safety and flexibility during
ascent through continuous decompression, giving us the
ability to perform dives up to 120 meters safely. By combining this
algorithm with the Full RGBM (designed for dives up 150m)
Suunto have created the new and unique Suunto Fused RGBM.
This is not a dual algorithm, but one where
no input by the diver is needed, an algorithm that would respond
to all exposures, that seamlessly adjusts to your dive and ultimately
ensures you have a maximised bottom time with decreased
This is the Suunto Fused RGBM.
A Full Member of the D-Series
- Same design and dimensions as D9tx
- Same hardware
- Same familiar user interface
- Same USB Cable
Suunto Wireless Tank Pressure Transmitter LED Features
- Monitor tank pressure and air consumption data wirelessly from dive computer
- Air Time Remaining (ATR):
Dive Computer Calculates Current Depth, Tank Pressure, Breathing Rate, Ascent Time, and Decompression Status
Tells Exact Time Diver Can Remain Underwater
Displays ATR via Numerical Bar Graph
Display ATR in Oversized Digits
- Easy Installation and Connection
- Threads to 1st Stage Regulator 7/6" HP Port
- Green blinking LED light indicates when the transmitter is on (sending data packets to the dive computer)
- Battery life approximately 2 years (at 100 dives per year)
Download/read the Suunto DX User Guide (PDF, 92 pages, 1 Mb)Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.