The Cressi Air Black Mask has a particular tapered structure derived directly from the highly popular Cressi Nano mask patent. The dual integrated frame technology system allows you to join the silicone skirt to the lens frame without major interruption of the curvature continuity. The result is a mask with an extremely hydrodynamic shape with excellent visibility in a significantly smaller size. The field of view obtained is particularly wide, laterally and in the lower zone of vision (downward).
The front part of the skirt, has a structural silicone insert which increases the sealing ability of the mask. Cressi's 100% high quality soft black silicone is an exclusive Cressi material. This revolutionary mask is made from black hypoallergenic high seal soft silicone rubber, a new material that offers extraordinary and unprecedented comfort and fit.
The Cressi Air Black Mask is equipped with Cressi's swivelling micrometric easy adjust buckles and has a wide anatomical silicone rubber split style designed mask strap for even dispersion of pressure for increased fit and comfort. The Mask has an easy-to-reach one-hand nose pocket for ear equalisation which can be utilised even when wearing thick gloves.
The Cressi Air Black Mask has two tempered glass lenses and is a low volume design. The mask also features a double feathered edge skirt and comes with a protective mask box.
Cressi Air Black Mask Features
- Tapered Structure from Highly Popular Nano Mask Patent
- Dual Integrated Frame Technology System
- Frame: Joins Silicone Skirt to Lens Frame without Interruption of Curvature Continuity
- Extremely Hydrodynamic Shape
- Excellent Visibility in Significantly Smaller Size
- Field of View: Particularly Wide, Laterally and in Lower Zone of Vision (downward)
- Front of Skirt: Structural Silicone Insert Increases Sealing Ability
- Cressi Black Silicone Skirt:
Exclusive 100% High Quality Soft Black Cressi Material
Hypoallergenic High Seal Silicone Skirt
Helps Prevent Fogging
- Double Feathered Edged Skirt for a Great Seal and Comfort
- Wide Split Silicone Mask Strap for Comfort and Fit
- Low Internal Volume Design
- Unprecedented Comfort and Fit
- Easy-to-Reach One-Hand Nose Pocket for Ear Equalisation
- Swiveling Micrometric Easy Adjust Buckles
- Tempered Glass Lenses
- Protective Mask Box
Black skirt - All Black frame,
Black skirt - Black and Yellow frame,
Black skirt - Black and White frame,
Black skirt - Black and Blue frame.
Why Black or Opaque Skirt Diving and Snorkelling Masks Are Better
Clear silicone skirts on diving and snorkelling masks are popular because they minimise the claustrophobic feeling some people get when they wear a mask. Nevertheless, clear skirts actually interfere with vision. Extraneous light entering through the clear skirt makes it more difficult for the eye to focus and causes reflections that obscure vision. Demonstrate this by looking out a window from a lighted room at twilight. You will see better by cupping your hands around your eyes as you press your face to the window. For these reasons, knowledgeable scuba divers, spearos, freedivers, underwater photographers, and snorkellers seeking the best possible vision prefer masks with black or opaque silicone skirts.