The Tovatec Fusion 260 Dive Light is a small light with all the big light features. The big light features include adjustable beam angle 12° to 100°, pressure safety valve, 4 way slide switch and removable head all in a small package with a 260 lumen output. This light is a great backup or as your companion during the day to poke into holes or under a ledge.
The Tovatec Fusion 260 Dive Light is a must for any diver. Includes a lanyard, CR14500 lithium-ion battery, charger and USB cable. This light is a great backup or as your companion during the day to poke into holes or under a ledge. Accepts either 2 x AA alkaline batteries (not included) or a lithium-ion rechargeable battery. (Only use 2 AA alkaline batteries with the extension piece.)
The light uses a lifetime CREE 1 XP-G2 LED lamp, and the light head slides to adjust beam angle from 12° to 100° degrees making it perfect for narrow beam tech diving to wide angle lighting for photography. The Tovatec Fusion 260 Dive Light has a colour temperature of 5700°K - 6900°K.
All Tovatec Fusion lights have a removable head for cleaning or expanding your beam angle to 140° degrees. With the head removed, it can also be used as an emergency candle strobe or deck light. Simply grip the vent holes on the lens then unscrew the top portion of the lens above your hand. The light is still waterproof without the focus lens attached.
Built to last from rugged aircraft grade aluminium housing that reduces weight and provides years of service and a rubberized grip for extra durability and long life. Light is equipped with a magnetic slide switch with 3 power levels (100% / 50% / 30%) and emergency strobe.
Light provides a burn time of 2-hours with lithium cell and 3.5-hours with 2 x AA cells at full power. A pressure safety valve protects housing and operator in case of battery malfunction.
The light measures (L x Dia.) 13.7 cm x 2.8 cm (5.4" x 1.1"), weighs 147.4 g (5.2 oz.) without battery. Light has a depth rating of 100 metres (328 ft). Light comes with an owner's manual.
Tovatec Fusion 260 Dive Light Features
- Small Light with All the Big Light Features
- Beam Angle:
Adjust Beam Angle from 12° to 100° Degrees
12° Degrees: Perfect for Narrow Beam Tech Diving
Video Use: Slide Lens to 100° Degree Beam Angle
- Lamp: Lifetime CREE 1 XP-G2 LED
- Color Temperature: 5700°K - 6900°K
- Power Options:
2 x AA Alkaline Batteries (not included)
Rechargeable CR14500 Lithium-Ion Battery
- Includes: Charger, & USB Cable
- Maximum Lumens Output: 260
- 3 Power Levels (100% / 50% / 30%) and Emergency Strobe
- Burn Time Full Power: 2-Hours w/Lithium-Ion Battery, 3.5-Hours w/2 x AA Alkaline Batteries
- Built-In Pressure Safety Valve: Protects Housing & Operator
- Construction: Rugged Aircraft Grade Aluminum w/Rubberized Grip
- Designed for Extra Durability and Long Life
- Removable Head for Cleaning or Expanding Beam Angle
- Beam Angle w/o Head: 140° Degrees for Use as Emergency Candle Strobe or Deck Light
- Dimensions: (L x Dia.) 13.7 cm x 2.8 cm (5.4" x 1.1")
- Weight: 147.4 g (5.2 oz.) w/o Battery
- Depth Rating: 100 metres (328 ft)
- Complete with Lanyard and Owner's Manual