The Cressi Atlantis Wetsuit for Women is a 7 mm semi-dry wetsuit made from a premium ultrastrech neoprene. This one piece wetsuit is ideal for cold water temperatures of 7-12°C (45-54°F).
The Cressi Atlantis is the ideal wetsuit for cold water dives. Its anatomical cut, the watertight back TiZip fastener and the Ultrastretch material guarantee freedom of movement underwater and make putting the suit on, and taking it off, quick and easy.
The watertight plastic TiZip fastener is positioned at the back, from shoulder to shoulder, making the suit easy to put on and take off and ensuring a high level of comfort when fastened.
The collar is made from single-lined neoprene glide-skin, which is folded back on itself once the suit is on, thus ensuring perfect sealing and extreme comfort.
The seals at the wrists and ankles have double cuffs which allow gloves and footwear to be fitted between the cuffs’ two thin layers of neoprene, thus reducing water infiltrations to a minimum.
The suit offers a tailored and anatomical fit and its pre-shaped arms and legs aid the natural position of the limbs. The knee and shin area and the shoulders have large anti-wear inserts.
Cressi Atlantis Lady 7 mm Semi-Dry Wetsuit Features
- One piece suit in 7 mm double lined neoprene
- Horizontal shoulder to shoulder watertight zip
- Watertight plastic TiZip back zip
- Fold down collar in 2.5 mm High Stretch single lined neoprene
- Anatomical cut with pre-shaped arms and legs
- Double watertight cuffs at the wrists and ankles
- Anti-wear inserts on the knees and shins
- Water temperatures range of 7-12°C (45-54°F)
- CE Certification: EN 14225-1:A
Cressi Ladies Wetsuit Size Chart
Available in sizes 1 to 5.
How to measure
Chest: Place tape under arm and measure around the fullest part of your chest
Waist: Measure around your natural waistline
Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your bottom at the top of your leg
Height: Measure from the bottom of your feet to the top of your head