Ocean Hunter 6.6 mm diameter Spear Gun Shafts are replacement stainless steel shafts for the Ocean Hunter SGS series 600, 800, 1000 and 1200 sized spearguns. They will also fit many other similarly sized spearfishing spearguns from other manufactures.
Designed for speed, this marine grade stainless steel shaft performs best when hunting reef fish.
These Ocean Hunter shafts are manufactured from stainless steel to produce a solid and reliable shaft that will ensure dependable reliability. These shafts feature a 6 mm threaded end so you can use either a cluster or a mako head. Come complete with Mako head with multi-purpose point and double wing design to increase holding power.
The shafts are equipped with two rounded loading notches and have two rigging holes to allow for different setups.
Ocean Hunter 6.6 mm Spear Gun Shaft Features
- Replacement shafts for the range of Ocean Hunter SGS spearguns
- Designed for speed
- Perfect for a variety of reef fish
- Marine grade stainless steel construction for strength and durability
- Threaded end for placement of replaceable tips
- Rounded double notch design, cut at optimum angle for secure gun loading
- Mako head with multi-purpose point and double wing design to increase holding power
- Includes 2 x loading notches and two ports for rigging your mono
- Double groove loading notches allow for loading two rubbers
- Shafts are compatible with all euro style guns
- Thickness: 6.6 mm
- Thread size: 6mm
- Available in four lengths: 945, 1145, 1395 and 1545 mm
Ocean Hunter Spear Gun Shaft Sizes
945 mm long - Suits Ocean Hunter SGS 600 and other 60 cm spearguns
1145 mm long - Suits Ocean Hunter SGS 800 and other 80 cm spearguns
1345 mm long - Suits Ocean Hunter SGS 1000 and other 100 cm spearguns
1545 mm long - Suits Ocean Hunter SGS 1200 and other 120 cm spearguns
International shipping: Not available.
Shipping within Australia: Email or call for prices.
Our standard freight fees do not apply.