The Cressi Compact Pro Octopus Second-Stage has a housing that is made of durable non-corrosive hi-tech thermo-conductive techno-polymer, and has a dependable downstream demand valve mechanism. The flow of air is channeled to the mouthpiece by injection, creating a venturi effect enhancing the performance.
The Cressi Octopus Compact Pro 2nd stage comes with a flow deviator that acts on the Venturi effect, with dive/pre-dive adjustment function. Large soft purge cover allows easy clearing of 2nd stage and is equipped with a comfortable silicone mouthpiece. The regulator valve has a patented antifriction lever assembly for smooth operation. The regulators cover is made from stainless steel.
The Cressi Octopus Compact Pro Regulator comes with a 100 cm (39.5 inch) extremely flexible and lightweight hose with a 3/8" male connector. The regulator with hose weighs 293 g (10.3 oz).
The Cressi Compact Pro Octopus is Annex B EN 250:2014 certified for cold water use and comes with an owner's manual.
Cressi Octopus Compact Pro Features
- Cressi Octopus Compact Pro
- Reliable Downstream Demand Valve
- Large Soft Purge Cover
- Comfortable Mouthpiece
- Flexible and Lightweight 100 cm (39.5 inch) Long 3/8" Thread Hose
- Durable Non-Corrosive Hi-Tech Thermo-Conductive Techno-Polymer
- Flow Deviator Dive/Pre-Dive Venturi Switch
- Comfortable Silicone Mouthpiece
- Patented Antifriction Lever Assembly for Smooth Operation
- Stainless Steel Cover
- Weight (w/hose): 293 g (10.3 oz)
- Annex B EN 250:2014 Certified for Cold Water Use
- Owner's Manual