The Cressi T10-SC Cromo Master Regulator Set delivers performance, ergonomic reliability, and ease of maintenance which make this regulator a product for true diving professionals. Instructors, guides, dive operators, and researchers will find the answer they need in the Cressi Master Ellipse T10-SC.
The Cressi T10-SC Cromo Master Regulator Set is technically identical to the T10-SC Master, but with a pleasing and durable satin chrome finish on the first stage and a brushed stainless steel cap on the second stage.
Certification EN250/2014 for Cold Water:
The Cressi T10 Seal Chamber Cromo 1st stage is environmentally sealed, protecting it against icing in cold water and against contamination from particulate matter in silty conditions. When paired with the Cressi Cromo Master Ellipse second stage, which includes an internal heat exchanger, this regulator is an excellent choice for divers exploring the most extreme cold water environments.
The Cressi T10-SC Cromo First Stage Regulator stands out from the range of Cressi balanced diaphragm regulators because the mechanism is arranged on an axis perpendicular to the axis of air entry, creating a "T" shape. The advantages of this particular design include better arrangement of the hoses and less space occupied. Regulator is remarkably easy to inspect and access the mechanism to improve maintenance and calibration operations. The Cressi T10-SC uses a larger, high-efficiency conical filter. The marine brass metal body is protected on the surface by a chromed satin finish.
The balanced diaphragm, first stage regulator is inherently environmentally sealed. The benefit of this type of first stage design is that none of the delicate internal parts are exposed to contaminants such as salt, sand, chlorine or pool acids. These environmental contaminants can cause corrosion and mineral deposits to form on the internal mechanism deteriorating regulator performance. A diaphragm first stage regulator requires less maintenance then regulators that allow contaminates to enter the internal mechanism. The diaphragm of the first stage regulator forms a membrane barrier between the environment and the internal mechanism. The diaphragm membrane transmits pressure changes to the mechanism keeping the internal parts cleaner and contaminant free.
The 1st stage Cressi T10-SC is identical to the T10, but with a special seal chamber which completely isolates the diaphragm and spring from contact with water. Ideal for diving in waters that are rich in suspension and mineral salts, for archaeological work, for potholing and diving in cold waters. The total exclusion of water from the regulator's interior including the spring chamber means that no ice can form inside during cold water dives. The first stage regulator is equipped with 2 high pressure (HP) 7/16" UNF threaded ports and 4-low pressure (LP) 3/8" UNF threaded ports.
The Cressi Cromo Master Ellipse Second Stage Regulator has installed the exceptional and proven Cressi pneumatically balanced valve to ensure minimum inhalation effort. This valve is paired with a body with metallic parts in chromed brass and brushed stainless steel. What's more, the knob for adjusting inhalation effort is made of a metallic material to guarantee reliability and resistance to blows and scratches. Inhalation effort can be adjusted with an easy grip knob. The knob is designed to work even when wearing gloves and allows the diver to fine tune the breathing resistance to meet the needs of the dive environment.
To further give the diver a custom breathing mechanism the regulator is equipped with a venturi switch, when placed in position (-) it functions as pre-dive mode, and helps prevent the regulator from free-flowing at the surface, when moved to (+) it allows the regulator its maximum performance. The second stage housing is manufactured from a noise absorbing techno-polymer material.
The Cressi T10-SC Cromo Master Regulator Set comes with a 33.5" (85.1 cm) extremely lightweight and flexible 3/8" threaded hose. The regulator weighs 1,080 g (38.1 oz) with hose and comes with an owner's manual.
Cressi T10-SC Cromo MasterCressi T10-SC Cromo Master Regulator Features
- First Stage: Cressi T10 Cromo
- Hyper-Balanced Diaphragm Design with Watertight Chamber
- Inherently Environmentally Sealed
- 2 HP Ports 7/16" UNF Thread
- 4 LP Ports 3/8" UNF Thread
- Lightweight Satin Chromed Brass Body
- Body Coated with PVD Process
- Self-Lubricating Internal Coating
- Anti-Pressure Drop Pneumatics
- High-Capacity Conical Filter in Chemically Nickel-Plated Spherical Bronze
- Removable Nozzle in AISI 316 Steel
- Anti-Pressure Drop Pneumatic Spring
- "T" Shape for Better Hose Routing and Compact Profile
- Calibration pressure: 10 bar
- High-Efficiency Nickel-Plated Bronze Conical Filter
- Stainless Steel Calibration Spring with Micropeening Treatment
- Low-Friction Technopolymer Slider Shaft
- Quantity of Air Supplied: 4500 l/min
- Operating Pressure: 300 bar (4350 psi) DIN Version, 232 bar (3365 psi) International version
- Weight, INT version: 720 gr
- Weight, DIN version: 602 gr
- Second Stage: Cressi Cromo Master Ellipse
- Pneumatically Balanced Second Stage Design
- Patented Elliptical Enlarged Diaphragm
- Adjustable Breathing Inhalation Effort
- Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch
- Patented Low-Friction Lever
- Adjuster Knob Chromed Brass
- Cover Ring: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Internal Heat Exchanger
- Noise-Absorbing Techno Polymer Body
- Weight without hose: 207 gr
- EN250/2014 Certification for Cold Water
- Regulator Weight: 1,080 g (38.1 oz) with Hose
- Lightweight 85.1 cm (33.5") Long, Jacketed 3/8" Threaded Low Pressure (LP) Hose
- Owner's Manual
Combine this regulator set with a Cressi Octopus Ellipse Second Stage Regulator for a great complete regulator package.
What about a Yoke 1st Stage?
We recommend DIN valve connection regulators as this setup is much safer and lighter. If you want a Yoke valve connection, just purchase a DIN to Yoke Converter so that you can easily switch between DIN and Yoke. Or purchase the Yoke version.
Special Order This is a Special Order item from Cressi in Italy. There will be an approximate 14 to 21 day turn around.