The Underwater Kinetics Aqualite Pro 100° eLED Video/Photo Light is a perfect low-profile light for underwater photography and videography. At a killer 1200 lumens, the new Aqualite Pro will knock your socks off! The Aqualite Pro produces a smooth wide, 100 degree angle beam that evenly lights up a subject. Great for wide angle cameras like the GoPro. With four power settings that are easily toggled with one hand using the rear rotary switch, it's a very flexible light for any circumstance.
The Aqualite Pro Video/Photo Light comes with three included photo mounts for added flexibility in mounting. A Ball Mount that integrates with ball joint style photo arms. A Swivel Mount for use with GoPro compatible and UK Pro flex grip mounts. A Fixed Mount that also works with GoPro compatible and UK Pro flex grip mounts.
Fish and invertebrates hiding under ledges and holes often receive little ambient sunlight and require additional lighting for underwater videos to come to life. Lighting the foreground with daylight coloured Aqualite Pro illumination, while allowing the delicate blues and greens of the open water background to fade into the depths can produce prize winning videos.
The Aqualite Pro has 4 power settings plus SOS feature. The four power settings provide 100%, 60%, 40% and 25% of brightness with 1,200 lumens in high-mode and 680 lumens in low-mode. The light has a burn time of 1.1-hours at 100%, 2.2 hours at 60%, 3.3 hours at 40%, and 12 hours at 25%.
The corrosion resistant HYDRALUM (TM) lamp head has an eLED lamp and is powered by an included rechargeable 3400 mAH lithium ion battery (user replaceable), that is easily recharged with the included USB charge cable and wall adapter. The light is depth rated to 150 metres (500 ft), measures 12.7 cm x 3.81 cm x 3.81 cm (5 in x 1.5 in x 1.5 in), weighs 181.44 g (6.4 oz), comes with an owner's manual, and is proudly made in the USA.
Underwater Kinetics Aqualite Pro 100° eLED Video/Photo Light Features
- Add Professional Lighting to Your Photos and Videos
- Killer 1200 Lumens, New Aqualite Pro Will-Knock-Your-Socks-Off!
- Perfect Low-Profile Light for Underwater Photography & Videography
- 100 Degree Smooth Wide Angle Beam
- Evenly Lights Up a Subject
- Great for Wide Angle Cameras Like the GoPro
- 4-Power Settings: Easily Toggled with 1-Hand via Rear Rotary Switch
- Very Flexible Light for Any Circumstance
- Three Included Photo Mounts:
Adds Flexibility in Mounting
Ball Mount Integrates with Ball Joint Photo Arms
2 GoPro Compatible Mounts
Works with UK-Pro Line of Accessories
- 4-Power Settings: 100%, 60%, 40% and 25% of Brightness
- 1,200 Lumens in High-Mode and 680 Lumens in Low-Mode
- Burn Time:
100% Power: 1.1 hours
60% Power: 2.2 hours
40% Power: 3.3 hours
25% Power: 12 hours
- Lamp: eLED Technology
- Corrosion resistant hydralum lamp head
- Power: Single Rechargeable 3400 mAH Lithium Ion (Included)
- Included USB Charge Cable and Wall Adapter
- Depth Rating: 150 metres (500 ft)
- Dimensions: 12.7 cm x 3.81 cm x 3.81 cm (5 in x 1.5 in x 1.5 in)
- Weight: 181.44 g (6.4 oz)
- Proudly Made in the USA