The Analox Low Pressure BCD Inflator Flow Restrictor Adaptor lets you use your Analox O2EII Pro Nitrox checker directly from your standard BCD inflator/jacket hose.
Sometimes analysing your Nitrox mix directly from the scuba cylinder valve can be a bit tedious. High pressure air is not as manageable as is low pressure air from your BCD inflator hose. The Analox BCD Flow Restrictor reduces the air flow to a manageable level allowing you to analyze your Oxygen percentages easily.
Designed for use with an Analox O2EII Nitrox Analyser, this lightweight and durable restrictor is made from durable plastic and corrosion resistant metal for low maintenance. Restrictor hose easily attaches to the regulator inflator hose and barb fitting attached to the Analox O2EII Pro Analyser.
Analox BCD Flow Restrictor Features
- Reduces air flow to manageable level
- Not as Tedious as Sampling High Pressure Air
- Less Gas Loss
- Designed for Use with Analox O2EII Pro Nitrox Analyser
- Lightweight and durable
- Easily Attaches to Regulator Inflator Hose and Barb Fitting on Analox O2EII Pro Analyzer
- Plastic Hose and Corrosion Resistant Metal Construction
Please Note: Does not fit BCD Inflator hoses with non-standard connections as used on BCs with combined inflator and Octopus setups.